-65-

Jaemin went by some stores and he had no luck. No store was hiring. He wanted to give up but he really needed the job. He went to get a drink at Starbucks. It wasn't a busy day so there weren't many people there. Just about two or three. Some employees were arguing and then the manager yelled 'You're fired' and the young male watched as the guy had left. The manger groaned and said something along the lines of 'We're short staffed' and 'Where am I going to find an employee on such short notice?'

The manager went up to Jaemin to get his order. "What would you like?" "A venti americano and a job please". The manager looked up from the little computer in front of him and was met with a smile that belonged to the handsome boy. "Business would be better if we had a handsome young man like yourself. You're hired. Effective immediately. Here's your apron". "Thank you". Jaemin went behind the counter and put his apron on.

Four girls that were passing by saw the young male and immediately went in. Jaemin smiled at them which caused them to giggle. "Hello. What can I get you?" "An iced coffee. Two espressos and a cold foam cascara nitro". Jaemin typed everything into the machine and smiled at them again, "That would be ten dollars". One of the girls took out a twenty dollar bill and handed it to him, "Keep the change"

As more people walked by, more people came in. They al loved the handsome boy and Jaemin was glad he was doing so well on his first day. "Hiring him was a good idea" the manager told another employee. Jaemin went to hand the drinks to some customers and was given a phone number. The girls giggled and one of them mouthed 'call me'. Jaemin didn't want to seem mean so he put the paper in his pocket. He smiled at them once more and they all fangirled. "I have a boyfriend and I love him too much so I won't be calling you" Jaemin thought as threw out the phone number when he was behind the counter.