-7-

"NANA GET YOUR ASS UP. YOU'RE GOING TO BE FUCKING LATE" Haechan yelled as he banged on Jaemin's door. "Chill dude. You're going to break his door if you keep doing that" Jisung said. Shortly after Jaemin opened the door fully dressed and ready to go. "Bout fucking time" Haechan rolled his eyes.

As the three were walking to school, Jisung broke the silence, "You know Jeno hyung never meant to hurt you" Jaemin swallowed hard and didn't want to hear about what the young one had to say. "He may say he's straight but he's really not. He just doesn't want his parents to find out and kick him out of the house. They're homophobic" "Then why would he accept the bet?" Jaemin didn't say anything. He didn't know how to respond. He just smiled a toothless smile.

Once they arrived, they went to an empty classroom which was their hangout spot. They went inside and saw that Mark, Renjun, and Jeno were already there. "Where's Chenle?" Haechan asked. "The rich prince of China went to Japan to visit his brother" Mark answered. "He went to see Yuta? Without me?" Jaemin dramatically asked. "You should join Drama class" Renjun said while everyone agreed but Jaemin glared at him in return.

The bell rang so they all went to their assigned classes. Jaemin was sitting down next to an empty seat when three girls walked up to him. "Oppa can I sit with you?" one of them asked. Jaemin looked up slowly and shook his head, "Sorry girls" "But oppa there's no one sitting with you" Before they knew it, Jeno was unpacking his belongings and put his arm around Jaemin's shoulder, "This seat's taken". The girls pouted and tried to act cute but the two boys were ignoring them so they went to bother other people. Jaemin turned his attention to the older male next to him.

"Thanks" "Well I wasn't about to let them take away my Jaeminie". The younger male blushed and smiled, "You're extra confident today" "What can I say? You bring out the gay in me" Jeno replied while his face heated up and looked away in embarrassment. The teacher then walked in disrupting their flirting session. "Okay class take out your textbooks and then class can begin" Mr.Dong said.

*****

"Jaemin you will never believe what happened!" Haechan yelled in the canteen and now everybody was looking at them. "Shut the fuck up" Jaemin said. "Sorry. Sorry. But look at what Mark did" Haechan replied as he unbuttoned his collar and pushed his shirt away revealing a hickey on his neck. "Nice. Guess he is top"

A few minutes later Mark joined the table. "Speak of the devil" Jaemin smirked. "Hey guys" "I wonder what those lips can do Mark. Oh wait. I don't have to wonder" Jaemin teased as he looked at Haechan's neck. Mark instantly blushed a dark crimson red and averted his eyes. "Why is Mark hyung acting weirder and stupider than usual?" Jeno asked while sitting down on the table. "Him and Haechan are getting a little too friendly" Jaemin answered.

The six doofuses kept talking and making fun of the couple until the bell rang. Jaemin made his way to his locker with Jeno following behind and a note fell out. "What does it say?" Jeno asked. The younger male opened the letter and it read: Oppa you know I like you. Will you go on a date with me? Mina. Below the question were two boxes with the words yes or yes. "Haha. She got you" Jeno laughed. Jaemin grabbed a pencil and circled the 'no' in 'know'. "Did she really?" he smirked. "You're good"

"Yeah yeah. Anyways wanna come over today? I got a new video game I've been dying to play with you" Jaemin piped up. "I'll go" Jeno chuckled. They forgot about the letter and kept talking and being stupid. "Okay I got one. Why is it called beauty sleep when you wake up looking like a troll?" Jaemin asked. "Donald Duck never wears pants but when he takes a shower he comes out with a towel" Jeno said. "How do 'do not walk on the grass' signs get there if you're not allowed to walk on the grass?" Jaemin asked.

"Are you guys high or drunk?" interrupted a familiar voice. They turned around and saw the owner of the voice, Renjun. "We're not high. We're just stupid" Jaemin replied. "Okay? Why aren't you guys in class?" "Free period" "You guys are extra weird today. I'll just go". The two watched as the older walked away until Jaemin yelled a loud 'I got one'. "Shhh" Jeno giggled drunkenly even though he wasn't drunk.

"What happens when you get scared half to death twice?" "Oh shit" Jaemin made weird hand movements as he whispered yelled 'Right!' "Wait wait. If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do the others drown too?" "Shit do they?" Jaemin asked confused. "If you were a genie and a person asked you this wish, 'I wish you would not grant me this wish', what do you do? Cuz it's a wish but you can't grant it" "Wow we're really stupid" Jeno laughed.