-8-

"We were totally drunk at school earlier. I think it was the apple juice" Jaemin told Jeno. "What makes you say that?" the older asked. "Because all I can think about it kissing you right here right now" "That doesn't mean you're drunk. You think that all the time" "Well you're definitely drunk. You're being a confident gay instead of a panicked one"

Then there was a knock on the door that interrupted their conversation. "Hey crackheads. Open the door" a very cranky Mark yelled. Jaemin stood up and walked towards the door but stumbled constantly while Jeno giggled at him. Jaemin opened the door and was pushed by a mad Mark while Haechan followed after him. "Careful. The floor seems to be lopsided". The couple stared at him with 'wtf' faces. Jaemin walked over to them and again stumbled. "See what I mean?" "Dude, you're tripping on your own feet"

"So why are you so mad?" "Cuz it was raining and we don't have our house keys" Haechan answered. "And why are your faces red?" Mark asked. "He thinks we're drunk" Jeno answered. "He's just crazy. Anyways we'll go change and then we'll play video games" The three boys nodded in return.

*****

"Come on Jeno! You're almost there! Faster! Faster! You're so close!" Jaemin yelled. "Oh my god! Shut up!" Jeno said as he hit the younger. "It sounds like you're fucking" Haechan said disgusted. "We could be if you guys weren't here" Jaemin smirked which earned a hit to the head. "Is that what you guys do in your free time?" Mark asked. "Yeah" "No! Jaemin shut the hell up!"

Time passed by and it was 7 o'clock. "I made spaghetti. Come eat" Mark said. The three younger ones nodded and sat at the dinner table. "Jaemin kiss, marry, kill. Haechan, Chenle, and me" Jeno asked. "Kiss Chenle, marry you, and kill Mark" Jaemin answered. "Bitch! I wasn't even an option!" Mark said offended and threw spaghetti at the younger boy. "Don't call me a bitch, bitch!" Jaemin replied and threw some spaghetti at the older. "Food fight!" Haechan yelled.

After thirty minutes they were all covered in sauce and food. "I'm going to be the first one to shower because I have spaghetti in places you don't even wanna know" Jeno said. "Okay tmi and I'll take the shower downstairs" Haechan said and quickly rushed to the basement while Jeno ran upstairs.

Jaemin and Mark were washing their faces and trying to clean themselves with the sink water. "I'm actually glad they're gone" Mark said. "Woah dude slow down. I think you're good looking and all but you're dating Haechan and I like-" Mark cut him off by splashing him with water. "You're annoying" "I know. So what's up?" "Take good care of Jeno. I know how much he means to you" "I will" "Good"

After the four were done showering, Mark and Haechan left the house. "Jeno-ah I'm cold" Jaemin whined like the baby he is. "Get a sweater" "You're so dense" Jaemin muttered but Jeno heard, "And you're clingy" "Do you hate it?" the caramel haired boy pouted. "No Jaemin-ah. I'm just busy doing homework and I can't seem to get the hang of this" Jaemin looked over the boys' shoulder, "The answer is B: 6y=4t+10". Jeno circled the answer, "What about number 9?" Jaemin instantly knew the answer but wanted to tease the older.

"Give me a kiss and I'll tell you the answer". Jeno pushed the other boy. "Jaemin seriously. I suck at this" "Give me a kiss first". The young male closed his eyes and puckered out his lips. Jeno gave up and pecked the lips of Jaemin. "Wow. They're soft" Jeno thought. "The-the answer's um D" "Thanks" Jaemin was completely flustered and his face was red. "I didn't think he'd actually do it"

"Okay now ten" Jaemin looked at the paper. "Kiss first". Jeno rolled his eyes and kissed him a little longer this time. "It's 5=9xy-21". This happened until Jeno was done with his homework and with every kiss, Jaemin felt like he was about die. He loved the feeling of Jeno's lips on his and wanted the sweet sensation to last longer.