-25-

"Jaemin, if you have 8 albums and I take three how many do you have left?" Jeno asked. "Jeno that's simple math. I would have 8 albums and a dead person" the younger responded causing Jeno to tense up. "U didn't touch my albums did you?" "No! It was a rhetorical question" Jeno immediately said and chuckled nervously.

After a moment of silence Jaemin spoke again, "Does looking at a picture of the sun hurt your eyes?" Jeno looked at him making the 'what the fuck' face. "No u idiot" "But I always look at pictures of Haechan and my eyes hurt" Jaemin replied. "That just means he's ugly". Jaemin laughed and hit Jeno on the arm. "Don't say that"

*****

"Lele!!!" "What?" "Jeno hit me" Jaemin pouted. "Oh yeah sure. Tell Mommy on me" Jeno said annoyed and rolled his eyes. "So I had him when I wasn't even born?" "Yep" Jeno nodded. Chenle slapped him on his right cheek and faced Jaemin. "So why are you being a little bitch?" Jaemin gasped dramatically while Jeno cackled in the background. "Rude" Jaemin huffed.

"You guys are so immature. Why am I friends with you two?" Chenle asked. "Because you love us" the caramel haired boy smiled proudly and happily. "Nana, the only joke we need here is your face". "I am so offended!" "Oh well. Now seriously why were you two fighting?" "Because he-and then he- and then I- and he was being a bully" Jaemin fake cried.

Chenle looked at Jeno for help but he only shrugged. Chenle crouched down next to Jaemin who was on the floor sitting criss cross. "Nana what the fuck are you talking about?" "Jeno or should I say the devil" Jaemin paused and glared at the older boy before continuing, "took the control and changed the channel when I was watching Stray Kids videos so I took it back and he hit me on the arm"

"Seriously? This is what all the fuss was about?" Chenle asked and looked at Jeno while furrowing his eyebrows. "Apparently Binnie dropped the cake and Jaemin was laughing like a maniac so I switched the channel so he would stop" Jeno explained better for Chenle to understand. "He's so stupid" the young boy muttered. "Nana when I say this, it's not because I love you. It's because you're being annoying. Sop being a dumbass and get over it" "Worst mother ever" Jaemin muttered under his breath.