-70-

"He's the one that gave me the hickeys?" Jaemin thought. "Ugh I need a drink" the young male groaned and chugged the drink he was holding. "That's how you should swallow my cum" Jeno smirked causing Jaemin to start choking. "What the fu-" the young male said before he got cut off by Jeno's lips on top of his.

The two ate each other's faces and it wasn't a pleasant sight to witness. Unfortunately, Jisung thought so too. Innocent Jisung wasn't so innocent anymore. He saw the two touching each other and heard them moaning. Haechan saw Jisung looking scared and sick. He went to him and saw what he was staring at. He covered his eyes but it was a little too late. Jisung had seen everything and the memory would stay with him.

Mark saw what was happening with Haechan and Jisung and went up to them. "What's wrong?" "Jeno and Jaemin. Jeno and Jaemin! Ahh my eyes! My eyes!!" Jisung whimpered. Mark went up to the two males and pulled their ears. "Ow! Ow! Ow!" Jaemin whined. "You're minors. Stop it!" Mark said strictly. "It's not like you don't do these things with Haechan" Jeno said. "It just keeps getting better" Jisung sarcastically said. "Go somewhere private!" Mark yelled at the two males.

*****

Jeno dragged Jaemin to the roof to admire the view. They sat on the edge and stared at the sky. It was a beautiful night and the stars glistened. "Jeno I don't get why we're here. If I wanted to admire the view, I would just look at you" Jaemin smiled. "This is why we traumatized Jisungie" "Are you blaming it on me?" "Yeah pretty much" "You kissed me" "Well if you weren't so cute, I wouldn't have kissed you. This is why it's your fault" Jeno explained. "Your logic makes no sense" "You act like you didn't like it"

"Be quiet" "Not denying it?" Jeno smirked. "No" Jaemin replied which caused Jeno to start panicking. "So many things changed but you never stopped being a panicked gay Jeno" "It's just, how the fuck are you so confident?!" "You bring out the gay in me" Jaemin mocked. "You're always making fun of me~" Jeno whined cutely. Jaemin chuckled and smiled at the beauty next to him. "I must have saved a kingdom in my past life"