-45-

"Am I hot or am I hot?" Jeno asked Jaemin as he stared at himself in the bathroom mirror. He had just fixed his hair and changed his outfit since he was sweaty from gym class and he looked stunning. "Or" Jaemin answered earning a hit on the head. "You're hot Jeno" "I know" he replied cockily. "Then why did you ask?" Jaemin scrunched up his face. Jeno turned to face him and smiled, "I wanted to hear you say it"

"You're annoying" Jaemin said playfully. Jeno got closer to the other male and hugged him. "You're also weird" Jaemin said. "And you're cute" Jeno said. "And adorable". Jaemin blushed and hugged him tightly. "So are you" "I know". Jaemin hit him lightly, "U just had to ruin the moment didn't you". Jeno let go of Jaemin and kissed him.

*****

School had ended so they were all hanging out at Chenle's house. Some were playing video games while the rest were on their phones. Jaemin was one of the people who were on their phones. He scrolled threw his camera roll looking at pictures of Jeno, all 1,000 pictures of Jeno.

Haechan was playing video games but had lost so he turned his attention to the rest. He saw what Jaemin was looking at through his specs and couldn't help but smirk. "Nana". The said boy looked up and hummed in response. "What are you doing?" "Scrolling through Stray Kids Instagram" he lied. "Really? I didn't know Jeno was in Stray Kids". Jaemin instantly blushed red and looked at Jeno who was avoiding eye contact.

"He-he's not" the young boy said embarrassed. "But you said you were looking at Stray Kids pictures but I saw Jeno through your specs". Mark snatched the phone from Jaemin's hands and walked over to Haechan. He unlocked the phone and revealed the truth, "He's got like a thousand pics of you Jeno". He scrolled with this thumb and the pics went on forever and ever and ever.

Jaemin got up and snatched his phone and went up the stairs while mumbling curses under his breath. "Jerks!" he yelled once he went up the stairs. Jeno followed shortly after and searched every room in the house until he opened Chenle's bedroom and saw the boy laid down on his stomach while actually being on Instagram this time.

"Nana?" "Yeah Nono?" "Sorry I took so long. There's too many rooms in this house" "I didn't ask you to come up here" Jaemin answered bluntly. Jeno sighed and went to the young male and sat on his knees on the floor. "Nana look at me". The said boy obeyed and faced him. "Are you sad?" Jaemin nodded. "Well don't be because I'll tell you a little secret" he said and took his phone out.

He went to his camera roll and clicked on 'Favorites' and showed the phone to Jaemin. The boy took the object and scrolled with his thumb and was shocked at what he saw. They were all pictures of him. He looked down while smiling. "Don't tell the guys bc they'll be teasing us about it for ages" Jeno said while holding Jaemin's warm hands. "I won't tell them" "Good" Jeno said and kissed him.