-75-

"So Jeno, talk" Jungwoo said firmly. "Should I break up with Jaemin?" "Get out of my house" Jungwoo said as he pointed to the door. "What? What!" "Should I break up with Jaemin?" Jungwoo mocked. "No you dumbass! Why would you even think that?" Jungwoo asked and slapped the back of Jeno's head. "I don't know. He's been keeping a lot of things from me lately" "So? Now get out of my house and go to Jaemin!" "Actually can I stay the night? I'll go to Jaemin tomorrow. I promise" "You better. You guys are my favorite couple"

*****

"Why do you think he'll break up with you?" Wooyoung asked. "I lied to him multiple times and now he doesn't trust me and what good is a relationship without trust" Jaemin said. The two talked for a while and Wooyoung helped him. He said that he should tell his friends and maybe they'd help and he should tell Jeno as well. He also told him that if Jeno really loved him then he would stay with him forever. "Thanks Wooyoung. For everything" Jaemin hugged him.

*****

Later that day, Jaemin went home and found Jeno on the couch. He didn't say anything and just went to the refrigerator to get some water. "Hello to you too" Jeno spoke up. "What are you doing here?" "I live here". The young boy decide to tell Jeno the truth. "Not for long" Jaemin said. "Are you kicking me out too?" Jeno asked as he bit his lip. "No. I'm broke. That's why I needed to get a job"

"That's why" Jeno whispered. "It's okay Nana. I have some spare cash that we can use" "U don't have to Jeno". The said boy stood up and walked over to Jaemin. "I promised you that I'd be with you forever, through thick and thin. No matter the issue, I will always be there for you" "Thanks Nono. So you're not breaking up with me?" "No. I love you and any problem you face, we face it together" he smiled.

*****

Jeno and Jaemin were finally happy. They paid their rent so they continued living in the same house but Jaemin still continues to work at Starbucks to earn more money. So many things happened that year. Jaemin went through so many heartbreaks and all because of Jeno. Mark and Haechan had gotten together. Chenle got the guts to ask Jisung out and the two ended up dating. Renjun ended up going on a few dates with Seungmin but didn't date.

Mark was the first to graduate and they were all sad that their best friend was leaving for college but still kept in touch. They got together whenever Mark was free. After Jaemin and Jeno graduated, Jeno got him a promise ring. He said that after they graduate from college, they would get married because he wanted to spend the rest of his life with him.

Mark and Haechan moved in together and ended up going to the same college. Chenle and Jisung were still at high school but visited Jeno and Jaemin once in a while. Renjun moved back to China and took over his dad's business. They still kept in contact with him though and would see his face on magazines or the news. He was famous all around the world and his friends couldn't be prouder.

*****

Last chapter?