-12-

After school Jaemin went to Jeno's house to chill. They were playing video games as usual and Jeno was losing. Once 'you're dead' displayed on Jeno's side of the screen, he put down his controller and decided to spike up a conversation with the younger. "Jaemin it's been a whole week and you're no where near to winning my heart" Jeno warned the latter. "I still have 3 and a half more weeks" Jaemin replied. "And what makes you think that you'll win my heart by then?" Jeno asked. In one swift move Jaemin was on top of the older male. His hands were on each side of Jeno and his body toppled over him.

Jeno's face started becoming bright red and he looked away. Jaemin bent down and spoke in his ear, "Because" he paused and put his hand on Jeno's beating heart and spoke again, "Your heart only beats this fast when I'm around you". The older male gulped, his face still red and his heart beating faster then ever. Jaemin's hot breath on his ear and neck made it impossible for Jeno to focus on what was really happening. The younger was teasing him but Jeno didn't seem to care.

Jaemin knew the impact he had on Jeno and it wasn't going to be long until Jeno was his. The only difficulty was Jeno admitting his feelings. "Jeno-ah" Jaemin seductively whispered into Jeno's ear. "Why does your heart beat so fast when you're with me?" Jaemin asked and placed a small yet gentle kiss on Jeno's neck. "Why is your face so red oppa?". Jeno's face was super flushed now. Jaemin lifted up his face and stared at Jeno.

Jeno stared at Jaemin's red lips. All he wanted to do was kiss him. "His lips are soft. It wouldn't hurt to kiss him right?" Jeno thought. Before he knew it Jaemin had gotten up and went to get a snack. "I'm so going to win this bet" he said before he stuffed chips into his mouth. "Na Jaemin!!" the older male yelled. "Admit it. You love me" Jaemin said as he stuck out his tongue at Jeno but he only stayed quiet. "Not denying it?" Jaemin smirked. In return, the older male threw a pillow cushion at him which made him drop his chips. "My snack!" Jaemin yelled. And that's how Jeno ended up with a black eye.