-59-

It was late one night around 8:30pm. Not much was going on so Jaemin and Jeno were cuddling while watching a movie. All of a sudden, the older male turned off the television. Jaemin looked at him with a pout since he was enjoying the movie. "Can we just talk? I feel like we don't talk anymore" Jeno said earning weird looks from Jaemin. "Dude, that's all we do" "You know what I mean. Just tell me about yourself"

"Okay. I love watching movies on a rainy night. I like playing the piano and dancing. One of my hobbies is playing badminton. My favorite foods are ramen, potato pizza, fast food, jelly, chocolate, peaches, chocolate milk, green tea, honey tteokbokki, and fried chicken. My ideal date is a picnic at the beach and then walking on the sand while holding hands and my favorite pet is a dog"

"Thanks for sharing" Jeno said and got off the bed while putting on his sneakers and sweater. "I gotta go now". Jaemin sat up on the bed and looked at him confused, "Where are you going?" "Out". Before Jaemin could keep asking questions, Jeno left the house. "What just happened?" the young male asked himself as he flopped down on the bed.

*****

Jaemin kept watching movies and Jeno still had not come back. He was getting worried because it was late and dark. After a few minutes of pacing back and forth, Jaemin's phone rang. He quickly answered it, not looking at the caller. "Hello?" "Meet me at parking lot and wear something comfortable".
Jaemin knew it was Jeno but had no idea why he had to dress up. He chose a white and blue striped shirt and a green fuzzy sweater since it was already cold outside and striped pants. (Outfit above)

He grabbed his keys, phone, turned off the tv and lights and left the house. He went to the parking lot and saw Jeno's car. He got in the passenger seat and faced the older male. "Where were you and where are we going?" Jaemin asked but didn't receive an answer. He put his seatbelt on and was handed a blindfold. "What's this for?" "Just put it on and stop asking questions". Jaemin did as asked and waited to arrive to where they were going.

After a while of Jeno driving, they arrived at their destination. Jeno got out first and opened Jaemin's door. He took him by the hand and guided him to a blanket on the floor. He took off Jaemin's blindfold so he could see the sight before him. There was a picnic blanket on the sidewalk next to the sand. There were Jaemin's favorite foods and candles around it. As the young male looked around, he noticed they were at the beach.

"Nono you-oh my god" Jaemin said in tears. The two hugged and stayed silent for a minute. Once they let go, they sat down and ate. "I love you" "I know Nana. You said it to me my whole life" "Well it's true" "Just eat. There's something I want to do with you" "More surprises? Nono this is enough. You don't hav-" Jaemin said but got cut off by Jeno stuffing pizza in his mouth. "I'll just eat then"

*****

After Jaemin was done with the food, Jeno blew out the candles and stood up. He reached out his hand out and Jaemin gladly took it. "So where are we going now?" "If I told you, it wouldn't be a surprise" Jeno said and intertwined their hands together. They walked on the sand and the only noise they heard were the soothing sounds the waves made.

Jaemin then heard a bark and was shocked and excited. "Tell me that's what I think it is". Jeno let go of Jaemin's hand, "They're up ahead" "There's more than one?!" "There's 3". Jaemin instantly ran and saw the puppies. He crouched down and pet them. A few seconds later Jeno arrived and crouched down next to him. "U like it?" "I love it. Thank you Jeno" "Anything for you Jaeminie".