-58-

"Jeno! Jeno! Wake up! Wake up idiot!" Jaemin said as he slapped Jeno's cheeks. Nothing had worked and he was getting really worried. He went downstairs and grabbed a cold glass of water and quickly rushed upstairs. "I'm here! I'm here!" Jaemin said and poured the cold water on Jeno's face and shortly after the older male woke up. "What happened?" "U fainted" "Why?" "I don't know. I was just talking to you about our kids-" "Oh my god please stop talking" Jeno groaned.

"What? What's wrong?" "We've only been dating for a week and you've already planned out our whole future" Jeno said while standing up. "So I think about that stuff. What's so wrong with that?" "Jaemin, I don't want kids" "Why not?" "I just don't want any" "But when we were little you said you wanted two kids" "I also said I was straight" "So how do you see our future?" Jaemin asked, nervous of the answer.

"We're still together" "Married?" "Dating" "Still?" Jaemin asked. "I'm sorry Jaemin. I just don't think about that stuff" "Then what the hell are we even doing?" "Nana don't be like that. U know I still love you" "Then why aren't we married in your future?" "I don't know. I honestly don't have an answer". "But you still see me in your future right?" "Jaeminie, you are it" Jeno said and hugged the male.