-44-

The seven friends were walking to school together and they were having all having different conversations with the person next to them. A few minutes later, Mark brought up something he's been meaning to ask, "What were you two doing after we left the room?" "We got ready for school" Jaemin answered plainly. "Then why was one of you moaning?" Haechan asked.

"Here's my chance" Jeno thought. "Oh it was me. Jaemin was kissing me and then he did this" he said and showed them the hickeys. "Wow. Nana did that? Does that mean he's top now?" "No way. I'm going to fuck him so hard, he won't be able to walk". Jaemin felt embarrassed by what Jeno had said and began to walk away from the rest.

Jeno ran up to him and wrapped his arm around Jaemin's shoulders and gave him a teasing smirk. "I thought you were a confident gay" "You said that on purpose?" "Yep. To prove to you that I can be confident as well" "Yeah right" Jaemin lightly scoffed. "You're panicked and I'll prove it. Two can play this game"

*****

As they all arrived at school, Jaemin held Jeno's hands and intertwined their fingers. All of the students noticed this and stared at the two. "What are you doing?" the older male asked. "Showing my love for you Nono" Jaemin answered while slightly making fun of Jeno for what he said the night before. As they were walking to their lockers, Jaemin squeezed Jeno's ass causing a gasp to escape his mouth.

"I see what he's doing" Jeno thought. "Nana kiss me" "Wha-what?" Jaemin chocked on his spit. "You heard me. Unless you're scared" Jeno smirked. A lot of thoughts went through Jaemin's mind at that moment. "Should I do it? But then everyone would see us. But I'm trying to prove a point and his lips are so soft and taste so good and they feel so good on mine. They're so kissab-Oh fuck it".

Jaemin slammed him to the lockers and kissed him hungrily. His hands ran up and down Jeno's body and wanted more but controlled himself. They kissed for a few more seconds until they were out of breath. They only stared at each other so they hadn't noticed the students looking at them with their mouths wide open. They couldn't believe the scene they just witnessed.

"LEE JENO!!!" screamed an annoying and squeaky voice that got louder as she came closer. The two finally broke eye contact and saw the girl that had called out to the older male. "What do you want Jinhee?" "Wow you're so obvious. Kissing in front of me to make me jealous? Such a stupid plan" "Uh what the fuck are you talking about?" Jaemin asked.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about Na Jaemin. We all know Jeno's straight so the only reason he would be kissing a guy is to make me jealous" she said and the two began laughing. "She's so funny and so stupid and so crazy" Jeno said in between laughs. "I know right. Only she would be able to make up something that absurd" Jaemin responded.

Once the two had calmed themselves down they stared at the girl in front of them with straight faces. But their serious posture faded when Jeno bursted out laughing again. "I can't be serious. She's so stupid" he said and grabbed Jaemin's hand, "Lets go baby". He walked closer to Jinhee and lightly shoved her out of the way. Everyone stared at the two males who were walking hand in hand to their classes.