-33-

"Jaemin-ah~~!!!" Jeno yelled excitedly and jumped into Jaemin's arms. "Get off of me. You're heavy" the small boy groaned. "But I like being in your arms" Jeno pouted which made Jaemin's heart beat fast. The young boy put Jeno down on the couch and sat down next to him. He crossed his legs and stared at the boy next to him.

"Nono is tired~" Jeno said in a baby voice. "Then sleep". The older boy smiled and laid his head on Jaemin's lap and closed his eyes. Jaemin's heart started beating fast and the blood rushed to his face. He reached out to caress Jeno's check and run his hands through his soft hair but stopped himself. Instead he let out a small sigh and looked up at the ceiling.

"Sometimes I wonder what would happen if I had never met you. Would my life be pleasant or terrible? One thing's for sure; I wouldn't have to go through so much trouble for someone to like me". His thoughts were soon interrupted by Jeno's soft and low voice, "Are you sad?" "Huh? No. I just have a lot on my mind" "Care to share?" "Not really. No"

"Are you sure?" "Positive" Jaemin smiled. "You seem so happy on the outside. But are you really happy Jaemin?". They sat in awkward silence but none of them dared to speak. "Will you always be here for me? Can I rely on you? Will you be by my side all the time?" Jaemin thought. After a few minutes Jeno had grown tired of the silence but he didn't know what to say.

Jeno grabbed Jaemin's hand and placed it on his cheek. The young male was surprised by the action but didn't remove his hand. Jeno opened his mouth to speak but Jaemin beat him to it. "I'm afraid. Afraid you're going to walk away. Everyone leaves me Jeno. Are you going to be one of those people?" "No I'm not. I'll never leave you". "Promise?" Jaemin asked and held out his pinkie. "Promise" Jeno responded and intertwined their pinkies together. "I love you to much to leave you".