-62-

Once Jeno and Jaemin were done grocery shopping and buying movies, they returned home. The young male was sitting on the couch while staring at a wall. It was Wednesday so Jaemin only had a few hours to prepare what he was going to do for movie night. It was his idea yet he was struggling the most. He thought back to Jeno and Haechan's movie night. Jeno had an ice cream machine and Haechan had a vending machine. Rich kids am I right?

"You've been staring at that wall for about five minutes. What's so entertaining about it?" Jeno asked as he sat down next to Jaemin. "I'm just thinking" "About me?" Jeno smirked. "No. Not about you" Jaemin replied while hiding his blush. "Really? I thought I was on your mind 24/7" "Yeah but now you're in my house eating my food 24/7" Jaemin retorted. He grabbed his iPad and went to the notes app which is where he had some homemade recipes.

The older brought his hand to Jaemin's lips and slid his thumb across it. Jaemin's breathing hitched and what Jeno said next didn't help, "How bout I kiss those lips 24/7?" "I'm-I'm not complaining" "But you are stuttering" Jeno teased. "Just kiss me already" Jaemin said so Jeno slammed his lips onto his.

*****

After a few hours in the kitchen, Jaemin had made the foods he wanted to serve the next day. Jeno smelled the food and went to taste something off a plate but Jaemin hit his hand. "Ow! What was that for?" "It's for tomorrow" "So I can't have some?" "Your food is over there" Jaemin said as he pointed to a small table in front of the tv. "That's pizza. I don't want pizza" Jeno whined. "That's mine. Yours is in front of the pizza box"

As Jeno walked to the table, he noticed that there was a bowl of seafood soup. "Thanks Nana! You're the best!" Jeno replied excitedly. "You welcome". Jaemin put tinfoil on the plates and put them in the refrigerator. He went upstairs and changed out of the dirty clothes and went back downstairs. He sat down on the arm chair and watched Jeno. He looked so happy and that made Jaemin's heart beat fast. He finally had the opportunity to be with Jeno and considered himself the luckiest guy in the world.

"Stop staring at me" Jeno said with a faint blush on his cheeks. "But you're so handsome. I can't help myself". Jeno was flustered and didn't know what to say. His cheeks were bright red and his heart was beating fast. "What are you doing to me Na Jaemin?"