-2-

The next morning Jaemin was woken up not by his alarm clock but by a knocking on his door. He thought it was just the mailman so he went back to sleep. "Pink plushies, pink toys, pink, pink, pink" the sleepy boy muttered. This time the knocking got louder and he heard a loud screeching noise that made him wake up. He rubbed his eyes and groaned. He put on his pink bunny slippers and made his way downstairs and opened the door. In front of him stood Chenle.

"This better be good. I was having a wonderful dream" a smirk grew on the green haired boy. "About Jeno?" the older scoffed, "Yeah right" he then heard another voice speak, "Gee thanks" Jeno came into view and Jaemin immediately shut the door in front of their faces or at least tried to. Jeno had put his foot in the doorway. "What are you doing here? Yeri was too busy for you to ditch me for her?" Jeno looked at Chenle with a look of worry but Chenle returned the look by saying "I got you". The said boy turned to his hyung and spoke, "Jaemin you idiot. Just get ready so we can walk to school. I don't want to be late. I want to ask out Jisung on a date while I still have the confidence" Jaemin's eyes widened and his eyes sparkled. "My ship is sailing! I'll go get ready in an instant!" and with that he ran to his room to get changed. Jeno stood there with his jaw wide open. "How'd you do that?" Chenle smiled cheekily, "Nobody can resist Chensung". With those words, he entered Jaemin's house and sat on the couch.

After a while of waiting for Jaemin, Jeno was pacing around the living room nervously while panicking. "Do you think he'll forgive me? Do you think he's going to hate me and never talk to me ever again? Do you think I'll lose my best friend?" Chenle stopped the raven haired boy before he could say something else. "Jeno, Jaemin's not like that. He's just stubborn sometimes but he'll forgive you. After all he may be stubborn but he doesn't hold a grudge so CHILL"

As Jaemin was putting his uniform on, his alarm went off. He turned it off but noticed texts from Jeno in the process. He unlocked his phone and opened his messages.

You have logged on

Best Friend//Loml❤️
Jaemin!!
Read

Best Friend//Loml❤️
I'm sorry
Read

Best Friend//Loml❤️
I was being selfish
Read

Best Friend//Loml❤️
I want to make it up
to you. What do you say?
Read

Me
Whatever

Jeno's phone dinged and he saw the message form Jaemin.

Nana💕
Whatever
Read

A sigh escaped the raven haired boys' lips. "You know what Chenle. I'll just leave. I'll see you at school". Jeno's heart ached. His best friend of nine years was mad at him and he wasn't sure what to do to fix the problem. Jeno walked to school by himself. The other male finally finished getting ready and went downstairs. He didn't even realize Jeno had left but frankly he didn't care. "Lets go Chenle. I have wanted Chensung to be a thing for so long!" The said boy got up from the couch and walked out to the house. "And I've wanted Nomin to be a thing for so long" the younger muttered.

The two arrived at school and walked to their lockers. Not long after Mark went to Jaemin. "I heard you're mad at Jeno" the other boy rolled his eyes. "Yeah. So?" Mark let out a sigh. "Forgive him already. Don't you love him?" Jaemin slammed his locker causing the older to flinch. "Don't even remind me". He walked to his class angrily and the fact that Jeno was in the same class as him wasn't helping his mood.