-73-

"I'd say I am a guy that wants to date you" Wooyoung said. Jaemin started feeling awkward and nervous. He didn't know what to say even though a lot of thoughts went through his mind. He knew Wooyoung had wanted to date him before but he thought that those feelings would be gone once he found out that he had a boyfriend. Yes, Jaemin thought Wooyoung was hot~ and if he was single, then they'd probably be on a date. Did Jaemin think that Wooyoung was a gift from God? Yes. Did Jaemin think that Wooyoung would be the perfect boyfriend? Yes. Did Jaemin like Jeno? Absolutely.

"But we can't date" Jaemin finally spoke after two minutes of silence. Wooyoung knew that Jaemin would say that to him but he still wanted to try. "I guess I just met you at the wrong time". "If only Jeno liked me this much when he first met me" Jaemin thought. "I guess so" the young boy whispered but Wooyoung had heard. "We're still friends right?" Jaemin chuckled and nodded, "Of course"

*****

As Jaemin arrived home, he was met with a worried Jeno. The said boy immediately went to hug him and let out a sigh of relief. Jaemin was confused and didn't know what to do. Jeno finally released from the hug, "I was so worried about you" "Really? I couldn't tell" Jaemin chuckled and started going up the stairs. "I tried to call you but the call never went through. Did you not pay your phone bill?" Jeno said.

Jaemin stopped in his tracks and looked at Jeno. He had his arms crossed and his posture was firm. "I did. My phone must have died" Jaemin lied. "Get over here" Jeno said strictly. The young boy swallowed hard and slowly made his way to the older male. "You didn't pay your phone bill" "Why do you think that?" "Because-" Jeno paused and reached into his back pocket. He took out a piece of paper and unfolded it, "-this came in the mail while you were at work"

The caramel haired boy took the paper and read it. His face went pale and his hands started shaking. "Your phone has been disabled because you didn't pay your phone bill this month" read the paper. "Don't tell me he knows" Jaemin thought. "So what was the real reason you took that job?" "I already told you. I just forgot to pay for it since I've been busy" "I thought you already paid it" Jeno replied. "I know you've been lying to me. I just don't know why" "I'm sorry".

Jaemin didn't dare look at him. He was too worried. Worried that he would lose Jeno. It took him so long to finally get him and didn't want to easily lose him. "I need to be alone for a while" Jeno said. Jaemin's eyes started to water, "No Jeno please don't go!". The said boy was halfway out the door. "Jeno please-" and then the door shut closed, leaving Jaemin by himself. "-don't leave me". The sad boy fell to the floor and brought his knees to his chest and sobbed.

*****

Happy ending or sad ending?