-57-

"Okay lets be honest. I love you more" Jaemin said. "You said lets be honest yet you're not being honest" Jeno replied. "But I do love you more and I loved you first". "Does it really matter? The point is that in a world with billions of people, we found each other". Jaemin blushed and hugged him tightly. "Jinhee tried to keep us apart, but she only drew us closer". "I hope after this, she'll finally be out of our lives". Jaemin nodded and after a moment of silence he spoke up, "Have you ever thought about having kids?"

"Uh what? Why-why are you asking me this?" "No reason. I just always thought of having three kids so the first kid won't be lonely. And then when the first child grows up, the middle child can have a younger sibling to play with. And the third child can have their big siblings to help them out with homework or how to get the ladies or men" Jaemin answered, not noticing that Jeno was sweating nervously. "Wow. Is it hot in here?" Jeno said while sitting up on the bed.

"Uh no it's not. But I can open a window if you want". Jeno stood up and went to the window and stuck his head outside. "Wow. It's still hot" Jeno said. "Are you okay?" "I'm fine" "Okay. Anyways if we have boy, I want to name him Minho. If we have a girl, then Sana and if we have another boy, then his name will probably be Jinyoung or Minhyuk". "Wow okay um so you named our kids. Oh my god we have kids" Jeno said in a high pitched voice.

"Yeah and I was thinking of moving to Japan. Yuta always tells me how great that place is. I would love to see it one day and we'd send them to the best school so they could get a good education and maybe one of them will be a race car driver because that's cool and one could be an idol and we'd be the proud parents of Lee Minho or Na Minho. Whichever he prefers"

"Okay so we have kids. Our kids have jobs. They're famous and then what? We get married? Send our kids to college?" "Well see Minho won't make it to college bc he'll be a trainee hopefully at JYP but little Sana and Jinyoung will". "I gotta lay down" Jeno said and fainted.