-63-

Thursday came and school had ended. Jaemin and Jeno arrived at their house and prepared everything. Jaemin heated up the food and put the chips in bowls. Unlike the others, Jaemin didn't have any fancy food machines bc he couldn't afford anything like that at the moment. Jeno was rich but his parents cut off his credit cards ever since they found out he was gay. Jaemin had to pay rent, pay for more food since he was also buying food for Jeno, pay electricity and phone bills so he wasn't exactly the richest among the seven friends.

Jaemin stared at his phone bill and at his credit card amount. He didn't have much to pay it and knew he had to cut back on some things. "Jaemin they're here" Jeno said and opened the door for the five friends. He hid the paper and put a smile on his face. "Hey guys. Come inside" Jaemin said and was nervous that the guys wouldn't like what he had prepared. "Wow. Everything smells really good Nana!" Chenle exclaimed earning nods from the rest. "Thanks Lele". Jaemin eased up and smiled a real smile.

*****

"Jeno I'm going to look for a job tomorrow so here's the key. I'll go make you a copy after I'm done job searching" Jaemin explained as he stared at the phone bill again. "Why do you need a job?" "To pay for college and stuff" he lied. "We still have a year in high school left tho" Jeno said confused. "Well it's better to start saving now" "Is everything okay Nana? You've been staring at that paper for a while now" "It's just homework"

"If I don't find a good paying job, then I would have to start looking for a new house" Jaemin thought. He put the paper away and went upstairs. Jeno knew something was wrong so he followed Jaemin upstairs. He found him rummaging through his clothes and drawers. "What are you doing?" "Looking for some clothes. I'm gonna go take a shower". "Can I join?" Jeno smirked. "Not the time Nono. Not the time" Jaemin said and went to his parents room.

Jeno followed and saw the mess he was making. "Are you trying to destroy this house?" he asked. "I'm just looking for something" "What is it?" "U wouldn't know what I'm talking about so there's not point of me telling you" "Um okay. So are you going to shower or..?" Jeno trailed of. "U can shower right now but don't take too long in there" "Why? Cuz you'll miss me too much?" Jeno teased. "Yeah" Jaemin partially lied. Once Jeno left, he rummaged through the closet and found money that his parents had saved before they left. "I hope this is enough to provide us. I'm scared that if Jeno finds out, he'll leave me"