-13-

"Fuck you Jaemin" "Well you are top" Jaemin smirked. "Asshole" "Is that where you're going to fuck me? If so, let me take off my pants" "Where else am I going to fuck you?" Jeno quickly realized what he had said when Jaemin started smirking again. "Geez Jaemin that's not what I meant" Jeno groaned and hit the younger on the arm.

"Okay calm down. Calm down. My arm hurts"
Jaemin told Jeno. "Stop being a dick" "Can I suck your dick?" "JAEMIN!" Jeno yelled. "Fine I'll stop. I've teased you enough" the young boy said and got off the bed. "I'm gonna go make some food. You want some?" Jaemin asked and Jeno nodded.

*****

After eating, Jeno decided to watch a movie and Jaemin was bored as hell. He tried using his phone but Jeno took it away because he was making too much noise. "I'm sorry but how's 'Yeah! Haruhi you show them! Kick their perverted asses!' screaming?" Jeno faced the young male and gave him the 'what the fuck' face. "Please tell me you're joking" "Do I look like I'm joking?" Jaemin asked. "No you look ugly" Jeno laughed while Jaemin looked offended.

"Nana don't cry. Don't cry. I didn't mean it" Jeno said as he rubbed circles on Jaemin's back. "I'm not crying dimwit! An eyelash got in my eye" "Oh. Sorry" "I still don't understand how I was 'being loud'. I so was not!" Jaemin said. "The people from all across the street could hear you" "How do you know that?" "Because they came to our house and told us to shut the fuck up!" Jeno replied. "I'm not loud. They're just rude" Jaemin crossed his arms and laid back on the couch. "Dumbass" Jeno muttered.