-15-

During their free period, Jaemin and Jeno were at their hangout spot. The males sat in silence while using their phones. That silence didn't remain long because Jeno aggressively put down his phone which startled Jaemin and he immediately looked up. "Dude what's wrong?" the caramel haired boy asked. "What happened on the roof?" he asked. "The roof? What are you talking about?" Jaemin tilted his head and raised an eyebrow.

Jaemin knew exactly what Jeno was talking about but he didn't want to admit it. "Don't play dumb Jaemin!" the boy slightly yelled. "I'm not playing dumb. I am dumb" Jaemin jokingly replied. "Why were your lips swollen when you got back from the roof?" "They were swollen? I didn't notice" "Why is he so jealous?".

Jeno paced around the room angrily. "It was Renjun wasn't it?" he asked. "Renjun what?" "He's the one that kissed you right?" Jaemin stood up and got close to Jeno. Now Jeno was backed up into a desk. "Is my Nono jealous? If you wanted me to kiss you, you could have just asked" Jaemin teased. Jeno being the panicked gay he is was completely flustered and as usual his face was red.

"If you want a kiss from your precious Nana, just ask" Jaemin wrapped his arms around Jeno's waist and brought them more closer. He brought his hand to caress Jeno's cheek and he leaned into the touch. "Just ask Nono". The young male slid his thumb across Jeno's lips and when he couldn't resist anymore, he startled leaning in. A little part of Jeno wanted to kiss Jaemin but a huge part of him didn't want to. The older male moved his head and Jaemin ended up kissing him on the cheek.

Jaemin was disappointed. Super disappointed but he tried not to show it. He backed away and went back to sit near the window. "I'm never going to win his heart. I just want to give up" Jaemin thought. Jeno noticed Jaemin's mood change and couldn't help but feel guilty. "I'm going to get ice cream with Mark and Donghyuck. I didn't want to go because I'll be a third wheel but these assholes begged to come for some reason I don't know. Do you think I should ask Jisungie or Junnie to come with me?" Jaemin asked. Jeno felt slightly sad that Jaemin wasn't inviting him.

He opened his mouth to speak but Jaemin spoke before he could. "Never mind I'll ask Renjunnie. Chenle would be super mad if I invited Jisung" "Yeah. That's who I was going to say" "You're such a bad lair" Jaemin muttered. "Why'd you have to break my heart in two Jeno? Can't you just admit you like me and save me from all the pain?" Jaemin thought.