Epilouge

"Do you have everything prepared Jisung?" Chenle asked. "Yeah. The guys should be here in a few minutes" Jisung answered. A few minutes later, a knock was heard from the door. The young male went to open the door and in front of him stood Mark, Haechan, Jeno, Jaemin, and Renjun. "You all made it!" Chenle said happily. "Of course. We would never miss Movie Night" Jaemin said.

They all sat on the couches and seats to catch up. "What's going on with you guys?" Jeno asked Haechan and Mark. "We might move back here" "What? Why?" "We miss you guys". "What about you Renjun?" "Our stocks have been going up a lot but I'm also thinking of moving back here. It's no fun without you guys". "We used to hang out everyday now look at us. We barely see each other" Mark said. "Life is just crazy like that Markie" Jisung said.

"We're still best friends" Jaemin said. "But you and Jeno are going to get married soon and probably adopt kids. Jisung and Chenle live together now. Mark and Haechan just got engaged and I'm going to die alone" Renjun said. The others all chuckled. "No you're not Junnie. You'll find someone" Chenle said. "And guys, you should continue your studies and keep living in China because you're so successful. We all miss you guys too but you shouldn't move back here" Jaemin said and no matter how much it pained the rest, they all knew he was right.

*****

The seven friends all stared at the house where they used to hang out everyday; Chenle's mansion. "So many great memories" Jeno said while the rest nodded. "Lets promise each other something" Haechan said. "What did you have in mind?" "No matter how busy we are, no matter how many assignments we have to do, and no matter what meeting we just have to be at, we will always have 'Annual Movie Night'." "I agree" "Me too" "Great!" They all placed their hands on top of each other and Mark shouted, "YO DREAM!!" and the rest screamed and hugged each other. They were all sad but the memories will live in their hearts forever.

*****

This is the final chapter guys. I hope you all enjoyed this story and look forward to another book. I love you all and thank you so much for reading this book <3