-4-

Jaemin and Sanha were currently in the bedroom of the young male. Jaemin was laying down on his bed trying to stay awake. His eye lids closed but they soon reopened when Sanha yelled, "This is so cute!! It's the most adorable thing ever!!!". Without looking up Jaemin said, "Stop looking at the mirror". Sanha began to blush and a huge smile appeared on his face, not daring to face the other male. "Sanha?". The said boy snapped out of his trance and turned around, "I meant this pink plushie". "Nah. You're cuter". "You didn't even look at it". Sanha threw the plushie at him causing a faint 'ow' to escape Jaemin's lips.

The said boy grabbed the plushie and stared at it for a few seconds. "This is the one Jeno got me for my birthday". Without thinking Jaemin threw the plushie on the floor. "I still think you're cuter". He sat up and faced the male who's face was bright red. He let out a faint chuckle and stood up to grab Sanha's wrist and sit him down on the bed. Jaemin sat down next to him and crossed his legs. "Sanha". The said boy was looking down at his lap not wanting to look up. "Hmm?". "I'm tired. Lets sleep". "O-on the same bed?".

Jaemin was now laying down on the bed with the blanket on top of him. "Do you see another one?". Sanha swallowed nervously, "No, but I'm not really tired". Jaemin grabbed the others' wrist and made him lie down on the bed. "Quit your whining and just sleep". Sanha got comfortable and realized that Jaemin was already sleeping. A small chuckle escaped his lips. "You must have been really tired". He removed a few strands of hair from the youngers' face and stared at him.

He caressed Jaemin's cheek with his thumb and Jaemin got closer to him. His arms were wrapped around Sanha's body and his face was on the said boys' chest. Jaemin snuggled up to him until he was comfortable. Sanha found warmness in Jaemin's body so he didn't back away or get up. Instead they both cuddled while they slept.

Outside Jaemin's house stood Chenle, Mark, Renjun, and Jeno. "Okay guys you have to be quiet once we get inside" Chenle told his hyungs. "Why?" Mark asked. "Because right now Jaemin's sleeping". "What? How do you know that?" Renjun questioned. "Because I woke him up early this morning so he's sure to be sleeping".

Chenle took out his keys and found the one he wanted. The one that opened Jaemin's house. He inserted the key and twisted it causing the door to open. They tiptoed in and stared at the mess in the living room. A pizza box torn in half on the table, dirty plates on the small table in front of the tv, cups on the floor, and bags of chips all over the place. "Looks like he had company?" Chenle said but it came out as a question. "Let's just go up to his room and wake him up" Renjun said.

They went up the stairs and made their way to his bedroom. Mark slowly twisted the doorknob to not make any noise. He pushed the door open and couldn't believe the sight in front of him. He got closer and saw Jaemin and Sanha sleeping together. Everyone was busy staring at the two except Jeno. He was staring at the plushie that was on the floor. "I thought he liked it". "We better go" Mark whispered. Jeno finally looked up and saw the couple cuddling. His heart broke a little bit but he didn't know why. They tiptoed out the door and closed it. The went downstairs and quickly left not forgetting to lock the front door.

"Okay why the hell was that guy in his house and why the hell were they cuddling?" Chenle asked. Jeno ignored them and kept thinking about what Sanha had said. "Don't worry. I'm not stealing your best friend". "Too late Sanha. Too late". The other three were still bickering trying to find out why Jaemin was with another guy besides Jeno. "Guys" the raven haired boy spoke causing everyone to look at him. "I'll just be going" and that he did. "When will he realize that he's gay and actually loves Jaemin?" Renjun questioned. "He already has. He's just too stubborn to admit it" Mark replied. "He'll admit it one day. We just have to be patient" Chenle told them.

*****

A few hours later Jaemin woke up and found a sleeping Sanha next to him. But then he realized that he was laying on his chest. He quickly got off and stood up. He checked his phone to see the time. '7:30 p.m' read his phone. He then noticed a few text messages from his friends. He unlocked his phone and read them.