Chapter 3 [] Plans?

-Kit-

I found my gaze focused at the junior who was standing next to Pha. He was leaning against the pillar with a small smile as he watched my best friend and his crush talk to each other. 

"He's handsome right?" Beam's voice wafted to my ears.

I didn't answer him as I began to study the junior carefully. He was tall. It was hard to tell from here, but he looked taller than me. He had long, slender legs. His university uniform hugged his body around his curves. His black hair was neatly arranged to one side. He had a firm jawline and a sharp chiseled nose. His slightly thick eyebrows complemented his sharp eyes.

"Oi!" Beam's voice said impatiently as he tapped my arm. 

I tore my gaze away from the junior as I stared back at Beam.

"What?" I asked.

"So, is he handsome?" He smirked.

"He's okay."

"Just okay?"

"What the fuck are you playing at? How many times should I repeat that I'm not gay?"

"I'm not gay either but I think he's handsome." Beam argued.

"You're totally not gay." I scoffed.

"I'm not." He tapped his fingers on the table.

"Okay, whatever. Do you want a drink?" I got up and turned to face Beam.

"Yeah, as long as you pay." He grinned.

"You asshole." I chuckled, as I began to stride over to the vending machine. 

I quickly bought three cans of soda and walked back to the table. I slammed down a can in front of Beam, who jumped wildly.

"So violent." He murmured.

I smacked his head, "Just drink."

We began to sip our sodas in silence. It was very refreshing and I could feel some of my weariness fade away.

That is until Beam suddenly coughed and began to grin.

"What?" I snapped. I reached over in instinct to feel my face. Was there something on my face?

"He's looking this way." 

"Who?" I asked, as I turned around.