Chapter 36 [] It Can Hurt Sometimes

-Ming-

I was currently jogging my breath out around the university grounds. Why exactly? I can't get Kit out of my head. Why is that? Because I kissed him. I lost all of my self-control and I kissed him. I made a mistake. I promised myself that I wouldn't force myself upon him. But, I did.

What if Kit hates me now? I ruined everything.

"I'm such a fucking idiot." I whispered out, panting heavily as sweat poured down my face.

Why did I lose control?

It has been two days since what happened. I haven't seen Kit ever since. Perhaps he's avoiding me. It's understandable, though. If he hates me, that's understandable too. I'm willing to stay away from him if that's what's best for him.

I should just give him time and space.

I proceeded to jog back towards Wayo, who was waiting for me at the bench.

"I don't understand why you're using up your break just to run around." He commented, as I approached him slowly.

"I'm distressed, Wayo." I groaned, as I sat down next to him.

He patted my back, "I know. That's the eighth time you tell me that today."

"Ugh.." I mumbled.

"I've never seen you so lovesick before." 

"Ah, shut up." I waved my hand in his face.

"How about we go visit the medical facility?"

"No!" I blurted out.

"You're assuming that P'Kit is the one avoiding you but it seems to me that you're the one avoiding him."

"Well, it's best for him."

"And how, exactly?"

"I forced myself upon him."

"You did no such thing. You said he didn't try to escape."

"But.."

"If he didn't try to escape before it was too late, then that means he was okay with you kissing him."

".. But he might have been feeling overwhelmed." I muttered.

"I'm trying to say that he basically let you kiss him."

"Obviously! If someone is hovering over you like that, your mind will be too slow to process what's happening until after it happens."