Chapter 41 [] Date at the Park

-Ming-

"P'Kit."

"P'Kit."

"P'Kit."

"P'Ki-"

"For the love of god, yes Mingkwan?!" Kit snapped, throwing me a deadly stare.

"Don't be sulky, na. I didn't trick you." I hummed, drumming my fingers on the steering wheel.

"Sulky, my ass." He rolled his eyes and looked down at his hands, "You did trick me."

"No, I have not." 

Let me explain why he was being so sulky. Earlier, I had picked him up from his dorm so we could get going to the amusement park. In the car, I told him that this was a date. He got grumpy and claimed that I tricked him into agreeing into the date.

"I didn't know it was a date!" Kit replied.

"Well, now you know." I grinned happily.

"If I knew, then I wouldn't have come." 

"You'll still have fun today, I promise."

"Whatever. I'm not in the mood to argue with you. How long until we reach?"

"Around 30 minutes."

We have been driving for around an hour now.

"Here, don't be sulky anymore." I reached out my hand towards his hand.

"Oi." He slapped my hand away but I didn't budge.

Instead, I grabbed his hand and intertwined my fingers with his.

"Oi." He began again.

"It's perfect for two people going on a date, right?" I said happily as I squeezed his smaller hand softly.

"Mingkwan." He glared at me.

"Yes, Phi?"

"Let go." He ordered.

I let go of his hand hesitantly and pouted my lower lip slightly, "Why Phi?"

"Stop pouting. You look childish." 

"But why P? Answer me."

"Because we're not dating yet!" He growled.