Chapter 11 [] Asshole Beam

-Kit-

"Why do you keep insisting that you'll drop me off?" I muttered through the phone.

I have been on a call with stupid Beam for around 10 minutes now and he has been demanding and demanding that he'll drop me off at the mall to meet up with Ming.

"Because," Beam replied, "The club is not far away from the mall so I thought that I'll drop you on the way."

"So? I can just take my car."

"Please let me drop you off."

"Why?!" I was starting to get irritated.

"Say yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes."

"Beam-"

"Yes. Yes. Yes-"

"Damn it, okay!" I gave up as I let out an annoyed hiss.

"Great! Bye-bye!"

He shut the phone on my face.

"What the fuck.." I murmured as I silently stared at the phone in my hand.

"What happened?" Pha called out to me from the kitchen. He has stopped by my dorm to drop off some books that he borrowed from me.

"Beam keeps demanding that he wants to drop me off and I don't even know why." I replied as I sauntered into my kitchen, shoving the phone in my pocket in process.

Pha, who was preparing some coffee, snickered loudly. Then he cleared his throat to hide it.

"What?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Oh, nothing." He sent me a smile.

Why are both of my friends acting so damn weird today?

"Here." Pha handed me a steaming cup of coffee.

"Thanks." I took it from him and we both headed back towards my bedroom.

As we were drinking our coffee, my phone suddenly pinged. I reached into my pocket and took it out.

Mingkwan: Hello, P'Kit.