Chapter 47 [] A Sudden Trip

-Kit-

Beam was sulking.

Why exactly?

Well. After a long tiresome day of his pestering and pestering, I finally opened up to him about Ming.

He should be happy right? So why is he sulking?

It's because he found out that Pha knew about this all along and that no one ever told him.

"Assholes." Beam shot both Pha and me a glare.

We were all spending our time in the university's cafe. We had just finished our classes and stopped by to grab some coffee.

"I'm sorry Beam. I promised Kit that I won't tell anyone else." Pha said.

"Why am I left out of everything?" He whined.

"Be thankful that I actually told you." I narrowed my eyes.

"Oh, of course I'm thankful about that." Beam grinned, looking happier than a child who just earned free dessert.

His mood swings drive me insane.

"Stop whining then." I crossed my arms.

"Oh, I remembered something!" Beam raised his hand.

Is this bastard in a classroom or what?

"What is it?" I asked.

He pulled out his backpack and started to look for something.

"One second, Wayo is calling." Pha excused himself, as he got up and walked away from the table.

Beam was still scavenging in his bag. Finally, he got out a small aluminum packet, slightly bigger than a coin, and handed it to me.

"For you. If you need more then I'll be happy to supply you." He smiled.

"..What?" I took the packet away from his hand and gazed at it.

A condom.

Heat spread across my face instantly.

"You never know when you might need it." He winked.

"..Beam." I choked out in anger.

He just grinned at me. I was about to yell at him, but Pha had walked back to our table. So, I shut up.