Chapter 5 [] P'Kitkat?

-Kit-

As soon as I turned around, my gaze fell towards a young, short student standing next to me. N'Yo. He smiled and greeted both of us.

He looked so young. It might have been a hassle to get him in the club. Nevertheless, I nodded my head back in greeting and heard Beam shout a greeting over the loud music. Then, I saw Pha suddenly appear from behind him and wrap his arm around his neck.

"Meet my boyfriend." Pha chuckled.

The junior blushed as he punched Pha on his arm, "P'Pha! We're not dating yet."

As Pha and his so-called boyfriend bickered playfully, I suddenly realized the figure that was standing next to N'Yo all along. It was the engineering moon. He was staring at us.

"Sawadee krab." He smiled as I locked my eyes with his gaze.

I nodded slightly.

He strode forward next to me, "Can I sit here?"

"Yeah." I shrugged thoughtlessly.

He smiled again and sat down.

"Aye N'Ming!" Beam suddenly shouted.

Ming looked quite taken back as he gazed at Beam, who was violently waving at him with one hand while trying to caress a female's head with the other hand.

"Congrats on getting the university's moon." Beam shamelessly flirted.

Okay okay, I'm kidding. He didn't flirt. He more like batted his eyes in annoying sort of way. But you know, I'm sure he's gay, isn't he? Oh well, I don't care.

"That is Beam." Pha suddenly announced, as he took a seat next to me while making Yo sit with him.

Then he glanced over to me, "And that's Kit."

I shifted my position. I wasn't sure why I was feeling so uncomfortable. Perhaps because I was surrounded with both Pha and Ming on each side? I don't know.

"Hello, P'Kit." Ming's soft voice brought me out of my thoughts again.

"Hi." I replied awkwardly.

Why is it so fucking tense right now?

"I'll get drinks." Pha stated, as he got up towards the bar.

"I-I'll come too!" Yo got up to follow him.

Great. Now it was only Ming next to me.