Chapter 43 [] The Truth Uncovered

-Kit-

I woke up early in the morning with a headache. Since yesterday, my mind has been so messed up to the point where I couldn't fall asleep easily. Messed up with what exactly? Well. With Ming. That stupid, handsome, Mingkwan has been patrolling my mind all night.

I sat on the edge of my bed for a while, thinking carefully.

Now what should I do? Should I stay quiet and ignore the fact that I had those crazy urges yesterday? Should I talk to someone about it?

I sighed heavily.

I don't know what to do. Should I tell Pha? I have already opened up to him that I liked Ming's kiss. What's the difference if I tell him about this too? Is that a good choice?

I fell back on the bed and I began staring at the ceiling lazily.

I think I should talk to Pha. Even if he wouldn't be able to help me, at least I'll be able to get this pressure off my chest.

I reached out for my phone and quickly sent a text to Pha.

Kit: Hey Pha. You awake?

He replied a few minutes later.

Phana: Morning Kit. Yeah, why?

Kit: Are you free?

Phana: I guess so.

Kit: Can we meet up at the usual cafe? I need to talk.

Phana: Sure. Meet you there in 10?

Kit: Make it 20. I need to shower.

Phana: Tsk tsk, okay.

Kit: See you there.

Phana: Alright.

I closed my phone and slid off the bed. Then, I took a quick shower and wore a simple outfit. I still had Ming's clothes that he had lent me when I was taking care of him at his dorm. I have to remind myself to return them. I headed downstairs and hopped into my car. I would've just walked to the cafe but that would have taken me a while. At this moment, I honestly wasn't patient. I just wanted to talk to Pha as soon as possible.