Chapter 18 [] An Accident

-Ming-

Splash!

A tide of water came my way, making me splutter.

"That's for helping me with my shirt when I could just do it myself!" Kit snapped as he waded over next to me and snickered.

I wiped the water off my face and grinned, "You sure you want to do this, P'?"

His smile faded, "What?"

"I said.." I got slightly closer to him, ".. you sure you want to do this, P'?"

"Do what? Stop getting close." He growled, as he backed away from me.

I hesitated for a bit before smirking.

"This." I said as I sent a splash of water towards him.

"You asshole!" He shouted as his hair got drenched in seconds. He began to splash me back while cursing loudly at the same time.

We started to splash each other for a while. Kit suddenly sent over a bigger wave of water, making me fall backward. I came up coughing.

"Serves you right!" Kit began to laugh.

I held my breath as I stared at him. This was the first time I've ever seen Kit laugh. His laughter came out in joyful peals as he hunched over from laughing at my state. He looked so damn adorable. On the spur of the moment, I had a sudden urge to poke his dimples. He was still laughing so he didn't notice me getting closer to him. 

"..P'Kit." I let out my breath. 

He wiped his eye and his laughter slowly faded away as he looked up at me. I slowly reached out and poked his dimple softy before he could do anything.

"What the actual f.." He began.

"Sorry. They're irresistible." I backed away from him as I saw his face darkening with fury.

Shit.

"Catch me." I stuck out my tongue at him as I began to rush out of the water.

"Mingkwan!" I heard him shout, "Get over here before I fucking kill you!"

I heard splashing behind me as I confirmed that he was indeed chasing me. I ran even faster, splashing violently through the water while avoiding the people which were scattered here and there.

I turned around to look at Kit. He was advancing to me and he was fast. My eyes suddenly darted to a little kid that was in Kit's way. If the kid didn't move in 4 seconds, then Kit would trip over him and they both might get injured.