Chapter 29 [] Stolen, and It's Yours

-Ming-

"I'll help you get cleaned up." I offered, reaching into my pocket for the pack of tissues that I had.

"Hey, no need," Kit growled in my ear, "I can do that myself!"

"It's okay, na." I replied, pressing him closer to my body. I started to use the tissue to wipe up the sticky white substance that was all over my hand and over his boxers.

Kit grumbled and I felt him bury his face into my neck, "Asshole!"

"Almost done." I said gently as I wiped off the last traces.

"Fucking asshole." He grumbled again.

"Done." I grinned cheerfully, as I pulled away my hand and pulled his shorts up again.

He stumbled away from me awkwardly and just sat there, staring at me.

"Hm?" I raised my eyebrow as I scrunched up the tissue ball.

He said nothing but crossed one arm across his chest and pressed his other hand on his face. I could see how red his ears were starting to turn.

He's blushing. It's so cute.

"Are you feeling alright now?" I asked.

"Shut up. Just shut up." He murmured, lowering his hand and sending me a glare.

"Well, do you think we should get going down to the beach? I think they're going to start soon." I said.

He just nodded as he scrambled on his feet.

"I'm.. I'm going to change." He blurted, before grabbing a new pair of shorts from his suitcase and vanishing into the bathroom.

I nodded and leaned against the wall, crossing my arms. As soon as I heard the bathroom door unlock, I saw him rush out of his room. I chuckled, went into the bathroom to wash my hands, and then began to follow him out. We both made our way back to the beach, where some of the events have already begun.

"Hey guys!" Beam approached us, waving wildly.

"Hello P'Beam." I smiled.

"Where have you two been?"

"In the hotel." I replied.

"Oh right. Anyways, come along." He gestured us to follow him.

"Shit, I forgot to sign up." Kit suddenly muttered, pulling out his wallet.