Chapter 5

***

***

"Hea, please take her to your room," Jin said and I stood up quickly inviting Sora to come with me. She obliged and did just that.

I closed the door behind me and as soon as I closed it, I heard Namjoon already venting out his anger. Sora just sat on my bed and fidget with her fingers. I walked to her and held her hand.

"Everything will be fine unnie," I comforted her.

She looked at me and gave me a weak smile.

"I know you're scared too. Don't mind Namjoon oppa, he's just worried for you and your baby," I reassured her, because right now she looks so terrified of Namjoon.

"I am scared for our baby but I am mostly scared of Jin. He already told me that we're still not ready to have one but because of me being irresponsible by not updating my shots, this happened," she started crying.

Oh dear, I know pregnant women are very emotional and she's not an exception. I quickly hugged her as she trembled inside my embrace. We just stayed like that for a while until she calmed herself down.

"Thank you Hea, for comforting me," she said as she wipes her tear stained cheek.

"You're family now unnie. Whatever happens, I'll be on your side," I smiled at her.

"Can I ask you something?" she said as I make her lay down on my bed.

"What is it?" I asked, tucking her in.

"How many people have you already killed?"

I looked at her and wondered myself too.

"I don't really know unnie, I've already killed many. I just don't want to count,"

"Don't you feel guilty about it?"

"No, I'm just doing my job. It's nothing personal really," I answered her.

"I see, I assume you all have the same mentally. You're heart is already calloused and now you all three don't know what guilt feels like," she said in a motherly tone. I assume that because I never really heard nor felt any of that since Namjoon and Jin raised me themselves. I wasn't offended at what she said though.

Normal people would feel the same way and she is not one of us. Ofcourse her emotions will always take over her. That's really not a big thing for us. Like what she said, our heart has already calloused. We feel nothing when we kill. I am honestly having a kick out of it and I know that's not normal. Even Jin and Namjoon comments at how brutal I am.