Chapter 31

***

***

Jungkook's hot breath against my neck woke me up from my deep sleep. Peeling my eyes open, I felt him stir beside me letting go of the hug and sleeping relax on his back. My head and chest feels so heavy. I look around my room and can hear 'his' excited voice in my head.

I miss my brothers, I want to see them but Sora says they're on a mission. I sighed and decided to grab myself a glass of water. I went out my room leaving Jungkook softly snoring in my bed and padded down the kitchen. I can see a figure on the counter and prepared myself to whoever it is but was surprised when he turned to face me.

"Jimin," I sighed in relief. "Why are you here at this hour?" I asked.

He just ran to me and hugged me tight. His head burried in the crook of my neck. I awkwardly stood still letting him hug me.

"How was your head?" I asked him once he lets go of me.

He held my face and kissed my forehead softly releasing a long sigh.

"I'm fine Hea, I'm sorry for not saving you," he said softly. His face is really close to mine. I can literally feel his breath brushing ny face softly.

"He knows you Jimin," were the words that came out of my mouth.

He knows Jimin, he is close to Jimin.

"He told me you're going to tell me the truth," tears started rolling down my cheeks.

"Ssshhh," he cooed and wiped away the tears that's relentlessly falling from my eyes.

"I will babe. But for now, you need to rest," he calmly said but my raging emotions tells me that I need to know everything now.

"No Jimin, I need to know eveeything now," I insisted.

"Know what Hea?" I heard my brother's voice.

I know it's Namjoon.

I turned to look at their direction and was more in tears when I saw them.

"Oppa!" I literally yelled and Jin opened his arms inviting me to come in his embrace.

"Come here Hea," he said with a soft tone.

I didn't hesitate to walk fast to him. His arms enveloped me in his warm and familiar hug.

"Know what Jimin?" Namjoon didn't let that slide off.

"Hyung, it's not my place to tell you," Jimin said with a quiet tone.

When I looked up at Namjoon, he is already waiting for me to hug him and I did.

"What happened Hea? Are you hurt? Is everything okay? What truth were you talking about?" he continuously asked.

I'm debating with myself whether to talk or no. I don't know if I should tell them now.