Chapter 8

***

***

"What the hell was that Jimin?" my rage is now on full blast. I don't care if we're still at work or not. I've taken off my necklace and my earpiece once we got in his car. What Jimin just did inside pisses me off.

"What did I do?" he asked.

"You clearly knew that he knows me personally and you just blurted out I'm your fiancé and even showed them the ring? Oh my god Jimin, I know you did that on purpose," I puffed.

"And what if I did that on purpose? I'm still your boss Hea,"

"Really Jimin? You're showing off your dominance by meddling with my personal life? Even normal bosses never do that,"

He turned his head to me.

"Why are you even overreacting? Do you like him?" he asked in an intense tone.

My breath was just knocked out from me. He just casually asked that and I am not ready.

"What? Do you like him?" he probed.

"I do, I like him a lot," I answered honestly.

He turned his head on the road and started his engine.

"Forget about him, you're with me tonight," he said darkly and that even made my heart explode from anger.

Before I could even answer, he pulled my forearm making his face really close to mine. I can smell his minty breath, his fresh and musky scent and for a moment there, I felt like I've just melted into a puddle.

"Don't test my patience Hea," he warned, his breath brushing my face.

I gulped at his warning and just nodded. I wasn't terrified, I was surprisingly turned on by his warnings. How can this 22 year old man do this?

He stepped on the gas and drove off. We were both silent and I never dared to speak.

When we arrived at his mansion, his lights are all turned off again. He surprisingly held my hand and led me up his room. His hand is still cold, why is everything so cold about him?

He let me stand up in the middle of his room as he pick up my clothes from the foot of his bed. The only room that has its lights on is his room. He walked towards me and handed me my clothes.

"Get changed, we're going out for dinner. This isn't related to work so drop your honorifics,"

"Yes sir,"

He turned to me with hooded eyes and walked towards me again. He held my chin gently slightly hovering his lips on mine. Any sudden move would make the distamce disappear between our lips.

"And stop calling me sir, it drives me crazy Hea. You don't know how much control I'm doing everytime you call me that," he whispered to my lips.

My insides churn and I can't help but be mesmerized by his eyes, his touch, his lips. Everything about him is so intoxicating.