Chapter 39

***

***

Jimin's POV

When has she become like this? She's barely eating and she's barely sleeping. I know it's been months since Jungkook's death. Everyone has been acting okay even though we're still grieving inside.

Jungkook's death was a shock to us all. Yoongi can't even hold in his cries. Everyone was so shocked at what happened. Sure Jungkook is my rival but I was undeniably so fond of him, his charms got me so attached to him. I felt like I've lost a brother at his death.

Hea on the other hand hasn't been handling it well. She's become thinner, she dropped all her subjects in her university and started working full time at being an assasin. Her murders are even worse now.

Namjoon said she's back to her old self. The one they've been really scared once that demon resurfaces again. Though she had been very careful, police are now suspecting her real identity and have been keeping track of all her activities. They all lead to her real identity and that scares me.

Once she's caught, death is the only way the government sees as the solution to cover up their underground activities.

Now I'm watching her sit in their garden, staring at the city below. The sun is still setting but the citylights are already bright.

I cautiously approached her and sat beside her.

"How was your mission?" I asked even though I know that she tortured her target again before killing him.

She shifted her body to face me. Her eyes dull and expressionless.

"It was fine," she answered quietly.

"How about you?" I asked again.

"I'm fine," she answered again.

No you're not. I know you're not.

"What are we even running away from?" she asked.

I know what she's trying to do. She's trying to make me talk. I know everything. That happened but Namjoon told me not to tell her yet or she'll flip out and start a murder spree.

I know she loves Jungkook so much. So much that it hurts even though he's gone. Jungkook has been there with her when I'm not. When I'm far away from her controlling myself from telling her that she is a Jung. That was my fault, if I made the move when I met her, it could've been me beside here all those times.

"What?" I asked her instead, avoiding the real question.

"Nothing," she shook her head.

All her three brothers came outside and by the looks on their faces, I know they're finally telling her what she's been asking for a hundred times.

I watch them all sit down and waited for them to tell what they know.

"Hea, informations have been coming in and some of our intels have sent an information saying who set those bombs," Namjoon started.