Chapter 6

***

***

When I walked out of my room fully dressed in my nerd attire for today, Namjoon and Jin are already on the dining table eating. Jin is on the newspaper and Namjoon is just continuously shoving food in his mouth.

"Noona, I could get used to this. Good food every morning," he said once he swallowed what he was chewing.

"Good morning," I greeted.

"Good morning Hea," they both greeted me back in sync.

Sora just laughed at what Namjoon said and proceeded to seat beside Jin and started to eat. I think Namjoon and Jin sorted things out last night. Namjoon seems okay now, he and his rational thinking is back.

I started to dig into my food when Jin set down the newspaper he was reading.

"Hea, Sora's going to move in by the way," he said taking a sip from his coffee.

I smiled at that and nodded.

"Dae oppa," I continued to smile.

Sora is smiling too. I knew Jin would be sensible to let her move here. Ofcourse she'll be more than safe here and that's what we all wanted. I'm really excited and happy for Jin and Sora.

"Congratulations on the baby," I smiled at Jin. We didn't get to congratulate him last night because we were all in shock. I averted my gaze to Sora.

"Thank you," Jin smiled and ruffled Sora's hair.

Look, this just looks like a normal family. Eating breakfast together, preparing for work. I wonder what it's like to be in a normal one.

"I gotta go, I'm running late," I said and grabbed my fake glasses from the table, sling my bag over my shoulder and ran out the door.

I sat down on my regular car and started the engine, not long when I am already driving through the lane. Namjoon said it's okay for me to use this car since we only use it on normal days. All of our 'work' cars are parked safely in our garage.

When I arrived in school, Taehyung is waiting for me outside the school gate. I parked my car and walked to him.

"Good morning," I greeted making my tone quieter and a lot more timid than how I really speak. My demaneour totally changed into a helpless girl in a big university.

"Good morning," he smiled at me and gosh ofcourse, my face decided to blush.

This beautiful man infront of me is smiling at me and waited for me. If I were my normal self I would just ask him out but who am I kidding? I can't even treat Jimin normally.

We walked to our class and my mind just wandered to that equally beautiful man with icy stare, cold voice and silver hair. Who is he really? How did he know about me? Maybe I'll take his offer to ask anything about me and he'll answer one of my questions. Yeah, later tonight I'll do that.