Chapter 27

***

***

I watch Sandra enter my room and her eyes immediately widen at the array of make up I have in my vanity.

"This is more than what I have," she muttered to herself.

I sat down on my swivel chair and let them dangle freely.

"Ask away Sandra," I encouraged her.

Her dark under eye circles reminds me that she didn't have enough sleep last night. She hesitantly looked up at me and sighed. Even her sigh shakes and that makes me want to know everything that happened to her. According to Taehyung, she was kidnapped earlier than him so she must've been Melisa's captive for atleast a week.

"It's okay, I'm sorry. I know you're still stressed," I stood up and was about to leave the room when she suddenly speak.

"Who are you Hea?" she asked.

Seven, I mentally answered her.

"Kim Hea," I answered instead.

"No, I mean. You just killed a person Hea. You're brutal and, and scary. You act like you're a nerd in school, never really attend social activities and parties, you say you're from a normal family but looking at you now, your mansion, this everything. It made me question things," she talked continuously.

"I am Kim Hea believe it or not. I just do a very unique job,"

"Unique," she repeated.

"Hey, I saved your lives. Are you going to thank me that way?"

Her face immediately softens and stills.

"Sorry, and thank you," she awkwardly said.

"I don't want to put your lives in danger Sandra so if you want to do me a favor, I would appreciate it if you keep this between the three of us,"

Her eyes met mine and it's clear that she doesn't even want to remember any of those horrible memories she have so I didn't push. But she nodded nonetheless.

"I guess that's enough question and answer for now Sandra. You need to sleep," I commanded rather than suggested.

"I can't sleep," she whispered.

Her eyes casts down on my carpeted floor again. She was never like this, she was always outgoing and bitchy and irritating. Today, she's really quiet and vulnerable. No one can understand her except me now.

I walked to my drawer and pulled out my old mp4. I plugged my headset in and gave it to her.

"Do you like music?" I asked.

She shook her head no.

"Then you will love this," I said.

That mp4 was given to me by Namjoon. All the tracks in there are just the sound of rain, ocean, spring time. Anything you could think of really; nature, environmemt, whatever. It helps me sleep at nights when I get nightmares.