Chapter 32

***

***

I cannot believe myself, I actually let myself sleep last night instead of thinking of a plan to escape. Since when did I became this relaxed?

I opened my eyes to an empty room. Last night, they really did sent me dinner here and some clothes to wear for the night. I was sceptical at first so I wasn't even touching the food. I didn't also changed my clothes. One of the maids must've realized that I wasn't touching my food so she approached me.

"Miss, please eat your dinner," she politely said.

"I know how this works lady, this food is probably poisoned and beforr I know it, I won't be able to wake up tomorrow," I said lying on the bed.

"Mr. Jung won't poison you, he is a good man," she insisted.

"Oh yeah, if he really is a good man, why would he simply abduct me?" I lifted my head to look at her.

She just pursed her lips and looked at me.

"I can eat this and prove to you that it isn't poisoned miss. We just want you to eat," she suggested pointing at one of the chicken strips topped on the warm rice.

"Go on," I challenged her.

She then took the fork and put the chicken strip on her mouth. She started chewing and swallowed it right infront of me.

She looked at me with reassurrance and once I saw that nothing's happening to her, I gave in.

"Fine. Only because you were nice," I rolled my eyes at her.

She bowed and smiled at me.

"Enjoy your dinner miss," she said and went back to her position.

I ended up finsihing the entire meal and sat satisfied on the foot of the bed.

--

"Jungkook, will you just come here?" Jin got bothered at how Jungkook passes by every minute.

"No, it's fine," Jungkook sounded like a child when he answered my brother.

"No, you come here," Jin said in a commanding tone making Jungkook just sit beside him.

"I know you want to hear this badly so I'm letting you sit here," he said draping an arm over his shoulder.

It's already late night so I assume Yoongi is already fast asleep.

Jimin just held my hand, not caring if Jungkook is watching or not. My brothers are listening intently as I narrate everything that happened to me.

--

The air is fresh here, morning walks must be perfect here.

Why am I even thinking of these random shit right now?! How am I suppose to escape here if I don't even try to do an effort to?