Chapter 17

***

***

"Will stop pacing Hea," Jin scolded me.

I pretended like I didn't hear him and continued to pace and nibble at my lower lip.

Jeon Jungkook, Min Yoongi.

"Oppa," I faced him.

He jumped slightly from his seat and looked up at me.

"You know I hate doing researches so can you please look someone up for me," I aegyoed my way to his already irritated heart.

He groaned in defeat and faced his computer.

"Who?" he said in a monotoned voice.

I smiled to myself and hugged him tight.

"Jeon Jungkook and Min Yoongi," I said sweetly. "Thank you oppa," I squealed and he chuckled.

"Can't say no to our baby," he smiled and started typing.

A window popped up showing both their profiles.

Jeon Jungkook
Bunny
22 years old
Under government secret military
Independent
Target no.: unknown

Min Yoongi
Simba
24 years old
Under goveenment secret military
Independent
Target no.: unknown

They're both under the government's secret  military force like us and they're independent at the same time. That's why their target number is unknown. They are high profiled hitmen like us too.

"Oppa, do you know them?" I asked Jin who's engrossed at studying their profiles.

"Yes, they're from Daegu but lately they've been spotted in Busan. They may have their real names in their profile but they're dangerous too. They're currently working for mr. Rickets. Your last target," he said as he clicks on more buttons.

"They're here in Seoul," I muttered.

He looked up at me.

"They're here to kill Park Jimin's fiancé," I added.

His look darkened immediately and started yelling Namjoon's name. He immediately run to Jin's room and stood beside me.

"Hyung,"

"Someone's here to kill Hea," he said darkly and Namjoon's eyes went straight to the screen.

"Let me do the job oppa," I said immediately before they could even say a word.

"No, they're too much for you. You can't handle them alone," Namjoon gritted.

"My target is their boss oppa, you know the rules," I pointed out.

"We will break the rules Kim Hea if that means we get to protect you," Jin said darkly.

A shiver ran down my spine at how they act. They never act this way unless they really mean what they said. But I have to stand my ground.