Chapter 18

***

***

Jungkook shifts inside the room as he waits for Mr. Rickets and Hea to come. Indeed, the old man is disgusting and gross. He can't get his mind off of what his boss whispered in the ballroom.

"I want to taste her first before you kill her. That's an order agent. If you disobey me, you'll know what'll happen to your dear brother,"

He started to fidget inside the room as he feels the hardness of his gun in his dress pant's waist band. His heart is thumping loud as he tries to decide what to do. He is worried for his brother but he is more worried about disobeying the old man. He know he can't do it but he must.

He started to dial Hea's number, the one he just opened up to a few days ago. He is clueless, he doesn't know who she really is but he can feel it. He can feel it when he's with her, when he talks to her but he thinks he's just being delusional. His call went straight to her voice mail.

He started to pull at his hair at his failed attempt to talk to her. She gives her reassurance and it feels wierd for him to feel that way. His head snaps up as the door's knob twists signaling that they're already here.

"Get in," the man gestured Hea to enter.

Jungkook gulped at her appearance. If it were a normal day, he would easily hit up with the lady but this isn't a normal day for him. He's about to kill the same woman he's so obssessed with.

He watch as Hea enter hastily her eyes warry as she takes in the room. He can't decipher what she really feels. Hea on the other hand is just faking it all. She loves playing with her targets and she's enjoying this play she's doing. Her eyes landed on Jungkook who's stiffly standing on the window side. She knew he's nervous and that makes her angry for some reason, her protective instincts kicking in.

"Why do we have to talk here mr. Rickets?" she asked the old man who's mind is now imagining things he wants to do to her.

Mr. Rickets walked towards her and gripped her neck painfully. Hea has her guard up so nonetheless, she just let him grip her neck pretending as if she was vulnerable. Her eyes grow wide as she struggles to let lose from Rickets' grip. The man towering over her slightly lifted her, now she's on her toes.

Fuck this old man.

She cursed inside her head. Her hand is already twitching in anger but she controls herself. She needs to make Rickets feel that she's afraid.

"Please Mr. Rickets, let go. You're hurting me," she pleaded.

Rickets' boisterous laugh filled the suite making Jungkook flinch. His heart is racing in his chest as he tries to stay still in his spot. Rickets dragged her body by the neck to the bed and slumpled her down. Hea stuggled to get up as Rickets pins her down the bed with his weight.

She let tears pool in her eyes to make it look realistic and gazes at Jungkook who's now looking away.

"Help," she croaked out and Jungkook clenched his jaw knowing that he can't.