Chapter 9

***

***

I parked my car at it's usual space and saw Taehyung waiting for me like he usually does. I walked to him not knowing how to act.

"Seems like you've been keeping secrets from me Hea," Taehyung talked first.

"I'm not," I shook my head.

"I see you're not wearing your engagement ring," he's eyeing my left hand.

"It's not what you think Tae," I tried to  defend myself.

"Hay hey Hea, I'm not mad okay? I'm just upset you haven't said anything to me," he raised both his hands up.

I'm kind of disappointed that he's not actually mad at my suppose engagement. It just means he only sees me as a friend. I sighed in defeat and realized that it's impossible for us to date.

"I'm sorry," was all I said and in his perception, I am confirming that I am indeed engaged to him. He won't even care.

We both walked to our class silent. I'm just too upset to talk to him. I feel like he just ended everything before anything can even start.

I tried my best to focus on the book we were given to do a reaction but my eyes keeps on flicking to Taehyung who just seems to be unbothered by my dilema. Ofcourse he won't be bothered. I watch his long fingers flip the pages. His eyes follow the lines he's reading and his lips slightly parted. Fuck those fucking lips. I wonder how his lips would feel on mine.

What?

Oh hell no!

I shake the idea away and went back to the book I'm reading. I wonder if he'll walk me to my car like he normally would. Our professor dismissed the class and my eyes went immediately to Taehyung who just picked up his books and slung his bag over his shoulders. He walked out of the room without even looking at me.

My heart sank on the floor at his effort to avoid me. I will definitely get back at that demon spawned Park Jimin! Damn him for ruining my non existent love life.

I was grumbling to myself when someone pulled me out of the hallway. My eyes met Sandra's judging gaze. She lets go of my arm and stood infront of me, my back against the wall.

"Who are you?" she asked in pure judgement.

I really want to punch her face right now. With all the anger pent up for Jimin in my head and my frustration to Taehyung. Nah, she's not worth it.

"W-What do you mean?" I faked my stutter.

"Oh shut up. How did a fucking loser like you end up as Park Jimin's fiancé? I would believe it if you're rich but you're obviously not," she rolled her eyes at me.

"I don't know what you're talking about," I feigned my innocence.

She was about to slap me in the face when Taehyung grabbed her wrist.