Chapter 11

***

***

It's been 2 weeks and Taehyung hasn't shown any change. He just keeps on ignoring me and it's starting to annoy the shit out of me. Can I just tell Taehyung everything?

No! I'm not that dumb.

But Taehyung's behavior is really worrying me. He can't just totally forget about me that easily right? And my anger for the man behind all this is beyond any explanation. I really want to kill him already.

"Shit!" someone cursed from behind me.

"Yah! Will you look where you're going?" a student yelled to what seems like a younger guy.

I took a good minute to study him. His tattoo is peeking up his shirt. A swirl of ink is visible on his neck. His brown hair is parted to the side, mostly covering his forehead.

He's beautiful.

The senior suddenly pushed him in a provocative way. The guy with a tattoo stumbled backwards.

"Sorry," he mumbled calmly instead of getting riled up to the senior and helped himself up.

I hate bullies. If there's anything I would love to use as my trial target, it would be them. This man can obviously defend himself with his well built body. Why does he choose to stay calm and collected?

"Sorry your ass," the senior glared at him and flipped the books he is holding.

All the books fell on the floor. The other just walked away. He crouched down to pick up the scattered books and no one even volunteered to help him. I walked towards him and started picking up some of the books on the floor.

When we both stood up, his doe eyes met mine through my glasses. I gave him his books and smiled weakly.

"Thanks," he politely answered not looking at me but at the books I just gave him.

"You're welcome. You could totally defend yourself, how come you didn't?" I asked him.

"I don't want to exert effort on those kinds of people," he said nonchalantly.

I smiled at what he said. He's more sensible than me I guess. He smoothed his shirt and dust off the books. I was about to walk away when he called for me again.

"Uhm, excuse me. Where is the library?" he asked.

"Oh, you're new here?" I asked him.

"Y-Yeah, my brother just transfered me here a week ago," he scratched the back of his neck.

I reckon he's a shy guy. What a total opposite of what his tattoos portray.

"I can accompany you there," I offered and pushed my glasses up my nose bridge.

"You can? Thank you," he smiled, his front teeth showing.

Bunny smile

I retorted to myself.