Chapter 14

***

***

I sat up straight in surprise at the sound of a pot falling on the floor. My eyes roam around the unfamiliar room.

Where am I?

I stood up a bit whoozy but steadied myself with the help of the study table. I padded out the room, my guards up. What if I'm in the enemy's layer? I opened the door quietly and wonder why it isn't locked if I am in the enemy's camp.

I continued to pad through the isle and realized that I am in Jimin's mansion. I walked down the stairs and peered in the kitchen.

"I told you the pot was hot Jiminssi!" an old woman is scolding Jimin who's in his cute yellow pajamas.

"Mianhae," he apologized shyly.

Another side of him I kept on discovering by accident.

"Let me do it," the woman commanded him and he instantly obeyed her and walked to a near high chair.

I continued to watch him and his adorable persona. I like this side of him better than his icy attitude. Jimin must be trying to cook something and ended up messing it instead.

"Can I atleast stir it?" he whined.

I snickered quietly at his child like attitude. He must be really close to the woman to act this way.

"No!" the woman answered in a clipped tone.

Jimin groaned in frustration as he dangle his feet on the chair.

"Cute," I muttered to myself.

"He is," I felt Hiro's justing voice behind me.

I turned to look at him and was horrified that he heard what I said. My eyes grew wide at the realization.

"I meant the pajama he's wearing," I defended myself.

"I was referring to that too," he slyly answered back. But I can clearly remember he said 'he is'.

He pushed me inside the kitchen and cleared his throat to announce our presence.

"Good morning sir," he greeted.

Jimin turned to face us and his adorable side was again covered by a thick icy wall. Again, his cold stare is back.

"Uhh, good morning sir," I bowed and shifted awkwardly beside Hiro.

"Sit, you need to eat," he commanded.

I hastily walked towards the dining table and sat down. Namjoon, Jin and Sora entered the dining area.

"Oppa!" I squealed and ran towards Jin hugging him.

Once he lets go of me, I realized Namjoon has his arms wide open.

"Yah! Why do you always hug Jin hyung first?! I was the one who raised you personally!" he yelled.

"You wish," Jin glared at Namjoon.