Chapter 35

***

***

"Six, can you spot Jung Hoseok?" I asked, cautiously walking down the hallway.

"Negative," was his answer.

"Red?" I asked again.

"Negative," he answered again.

I don't even know why I was so eager to come to Jungkook's mission tonight but seing these chaos, I knew I needed to be here.

I continued to lool for him and knocked down a couple of guards that made a mistake im going against me. The pain in my gut is still here but it's slowly going away.

I was about to walk straight to the next hallway but heard grunts and glasses shattering so I retracted and peered cautiously.

There he is, Red. In all his red suit glory. His face covered with a black mask. His hair concealed in a suedé black hat with red underlining.

 His hair concealed in a suedé black hat with red underlining

He's moving like water, so graceful. He tackled the other man effortlessly cracking his neck without second thoughts. Then he proceeded to walk down the same hallway I am going.

In that short span of time I saw him move, I can tell that he's a pro. I cam see similarities from our moves but his are more graceful, natural, more flowy if that makes sense.

Once he's out of sight, I proceeded. I reached the end of the hallway and heard a man talking. I stood there beside the door and eavesdropped.

"Finally Jung Hoseok, you're awake!" I am not mistaken. This man talking is Kim Edward. Tae's father.

What does he have to do with Hoseok?

"Why are you doing this Mr. Kim?" he asked with a weak voice.

"Where is she?" the man boomed.

"Who?" Hoseok asked innocently.

"Your long lost sister, I heard you found her alive,"

My breath git caught in ny throat at the mention of his sister. He's pertaining to me. But what is my relevance in all this shit?