Chapter 34

***

***

"It's been three days Hea, you can't just avoid your brothers forever," Jungkook spoke while standing on the door frame where I slept last night.

I've been ignoring all their calls and messages. Even Jimin who seems to call me nonstop. It's very odd of him to do that but I don't suppose he'll just let everything slide after he saw me left with Jungkook.

I really don't have the energy to answer his question so I think of a diversion. I looked his way and noticed that he's wearing an elegant black suit.

"You look hot in those Jungkook," I shamelessly complimented him making Jungkook flush

I chuckled at his response and walked towards him.

"Where are you going?" I asked fixing his collar.

He must've been distracting by our close proximity so I stepped back a little letting him breath.

He pulled my hand instead pinning me on the door as he let's out a long exhale.

"Are you really provoking me Hea?" he said with a lower pitch than usual.

I knew Jungkook would react this way  so instead of shying away, I was the one to kiss him. He let out a low groan and cupped my face. He let's go of the kiss and pulled away hesitantly.

"I'm leaving for a mission love, stop distracting me," he tapped my nose with his index finger.

"Can I come?" I asked, instantly missing the feel of adrenaline run through my body.

"Nope," he answered popping the P and proceeded to grab his gun.

"Why not?" I practically whined.

He let out an adorable chuckle and turned to face me.

"You'll just embarass my manliness there. Besides, I don't want you to get hurt,"