Chapter 36

***

***

I woke up awkwardly to Jung Hoseok staring at me. He sat up straight against the headboard and looked at me with wide smile on his face.

I awkwardly shifted and cleared my throat. What was I thinking staying here last night?

"Breakfast should be ready Mr. Jung, are you able to stand on your own?" I asked him formally.

His smile drops and inhaled sharply.

"You don't have to be that formal with me," he said looking away from me.

A knock was heard from the door and Jimin entered. He wasn't looking at me. He just went straight to where Hoseok is.

"Hyung, breakfast is ready," he said helping him to get up from the bed.

Hoseok looked at me with a small smile and nod before leaving the room with Jimin.

Well talk about awkward.

I sighed and sat down on the chair once again and shut my eyes close. I am having a head ache early morning and it's not a good feeling. My body is all numb from how I fell asleep last night.

"Breakfast?" I heard Jungkook ask from behind me.

I opened my one eye and watch him coming my way.

"I don't know, I don't wanna sit in the dining table with all of them in there.  Jin, Namjoon, Hoseok, you, Jimin," I mumbled sleepily.

"Me and Jimin?" he asked sitting on the bed, lifting my head gently to meet his eyes.

I opened my other eye and nodded at him.

"I told him last night about us," I said.

He nodded in understanding and scrunched his nose up.

"That explains why he's treating me off when I opened the front door for him this morning,"

I know his relationship with Jungkook will change after last night. I just hope they'll act civil.

"How's everything down there?" I asked nonchalantly.

"You mean here?" he asked placing my hand on top of his crotch.

"Yah!" I snatched my hand away from the surface and blushed profusely.

"He's actually asleep right now but if you wish to wake him up, do as you please," he wiggled his brows and giggled childishly.

"Oh god," I burried my fave on the bed to hide my grin from him.

I know he'll tease me about it.

"Surprisingly, Yoongi hyung is the one who's taking the initiative to talk to Hoseok hyung,"

I raised my head up.

"Hyung? Oh so now you're close?" I raised my brow at him.

"Respect," Jungkook shrugged. "Besides, if he'll be my brother-in-law soon. Might as well show off right?"