Introduction

Walking through the halls my boots clack on the ground, making that heavy thump of a step that intimidate even the fiercest of those around me. I love the feeling of that sort of power.

Speaking of power, I see people look away as I walk through the halls. It seems they're all afraid of me, how pathetic. It really is sad when the bullied becomes the bully, but bloody hell does it feel good to see them cower..

"Hey! Hey Pit!" An annoyingly cheerful voice echoes around in my head as my brother comes up to me. My brother Dark Pit everyone. He's lucky he's my brother and only showed up to school around this year or else he would definitely be a bully victim. He tries to be as cool as I am but the punk look doesn't really suit him.

"Hey." I answer him more calm and collected. For some reason he's never gotten on my nerves like all the others, but he can still be too cheery when I'm in a bad mood. "Hey bro," Dark pit whispers loudly as if trying to keep a secret and failing. "I heard from the guys that the new guy was joining today."

That's another thing, Dark has friends, I do not. Who needs them though?

"Interesting..." I mumble losing interest in the subject as my brother drones on and on about how the new boy's blonde with blue eyes and pointy ears... and.. right in front of me?

I glare at this tall, stupid-looking elf as he stands before me. Yeah, he may be taller, and stronger-looking, and... are his eyes bluer than mine?! The hell does that matter for, I have a reputation to uphold.

And I'll kick his ass.

"Hey you," I growl at him, "You'll turn your Pretty boy ass around If you know what's good for you." He smirks when I speak, that damn-

"You think I'm pretty?"

The air suddenly grows warm as he looks down at me and smiles.