Lucina and Marth

A/N: My apologies for all the sad boyo chapters lately, I drew the picture of Pit above(well tried, cause it's in marker) as a peace offering...  also sowwy but now it's time for yet another upsetti boy :) also this gonna be one quite lengthy chapter so apologies for the weight.

"Lucina!" My mother calls from downstairs while I was Slipping on a pair of shorts to hide the cuts I just made on the inside of my thighs. After hiding the tops of my legs I make my way downstairs to the sight of my parents sat at the dinner table.

"Hey mom." I greet her and sit beside my dad who was currently working on a crossword puzzle nonchalantly. "Lucina, I got you something at the store today!" She smiles excitedly as she holds up a pastel pink, shoulder-less, dress that seemed like it would fit midway to my thighs. I inwardly groan a bit realizing that it was highly form-fitting and tight meaning in would be able to show off the tiny bit of curves I do have, which especially blows as it reminds me that I can't bind them like usual at the moment.

Looking up at my mom my dad flashes me a glance of pity before trying to reason with her. "Really, Honey? You know pink isn't really our.. daughter's thing." He laughs a bit, but not too much seeing as he knows I hate being referred to as "daughter" but just enough so my mother doesn't suspect because of him being the only one who knows. "I suppose You're right Chrom.." my mother sighs jokingly disappointed, "It's just, pink's a lot more girly and it would make her look so much prettier!"

I forced myself to give her the biggest smile I could muster before standing and hugging my mother. "Thanks mom, really it's.. great. Maybe I'll wear it out when we hang out sometime? Let me just hang it up in my room." "Of course, you're welcome sweetie." She smiles at me proudly before I walk back up the stairs and into my room.

Instead of hanging it up right away I eye the pink fabric with distaste. I wish I wasn't so cowardice so I'd be able to confront my mother about how I'm not a girl, and how my name is Marth. But the fear of letting her down and upsetting her in just overwhelming, and I can't stand to imagine the look on her face if I'd ever told her that her only daughter was actually her son.

And instead of flopping back down on my bed and waiting for the oncoming suspense of Sunday ending, I grab my cell phone from my beside dresser and see that I have a single missed call from Roy. Which is definitely strange, I never usually get calls from the guys over the weekend, especially Roy, he usually just sends us a group text when wanting to talk or something. Before I can call him back my phone buzzes in my hand and I get a second call from Roy. "Hey Roy, what's up?" I ask a bit confused. "Marth, thank gosh you answered. Pit got kinda worried the first time you didn't so I had to move on and told Robin already. Hey, you're not busy right?" "Um, no?" I was extra confused by this point.

"Wait, you're hanging out with the twins today and calling all of us? You usually don't do either over the weekend, and why would Dark's bro be so worried? Is everything alright?" I couldn't help it as the flurry of questions left my mouth. This was all so weird. "Well I'll tell you guys more once you arrive but just make your way to the only hospital in this town if you could." Before letting me respond he hangs up and I sigh. What could of possibly happened this time? I think before digging through my closet for a pair of jeans and a baggy hoodie. Due to me being pretty flat chested naturally it wouldn't be too hard to hide the fact that I had any curves, but knowing they were completely under-wraps kept the dysphoric thoughts and cutting at bay. As long as this was quick I could get a ride from my dad to the hospital. After dressing I rushed downstairs with my phone in hand and caught up to my dad before he was one foot out the door. 

"Hey Marth," He spoke a bit confused, using my name seeing as my mom wasn't around, "Did you want to come with me to the store?" I shake my head and give him a serious look. "Dad, if you don't mind could you give me a ride to the hospital, my friends are there and I'm worried something may be wrong." Now slightly concerned my dad nods his head and grabs his keys. "Come on, I'll drop you off and let your'e mom know your'e hanging out with your friends when I come back." "Thank you." I thank him before getting in the car with him and making my way to the hospital nearby.