Law & Order

"Alright let's head home already, I don't wanna have to waste too much gas." Roy ushers both Dark and I into his car, gaining zero to no protest from us two seeing as we're real tired after today. 

I sat next to my brother in the back seat and rested my head on his shoulder. "Hey Dark, nobody bothered you today about what happened on the news, right?" I asked him curiously as Roy started up his car. "Um, no, Not really.." He tilted his head in thought and before driving out the school's parking lot Roy turns back to look at me. "What brought this on?" The redhead asks, turning his attention to the road quickly afterwards, and I shrug. "I don't know.. I guess I'm just hoping not everyone knew about what all happened.." Though that's a lie, everyone knows, I know they do. I just pray nobody bothered Dark about it. A lot has already happened to him in the past weekend.

.

             .

                         .

"Ahhhhh, crap, I can't believe I'm gonna be this late!" I shoved my collared school uniform shirt over my head and attempted to worm my way into my dress pants at the same time. The time already read 9am on Roy's kitchen stove, so despite the fact I was still in the living room (where we're rooming with Roy) I tried to get ready to make it to school for whatever time we had left.

"Dark! Get up!" I called out my brother's name as soon as I'd finished dressing and nervously stood beside him. He turned over with a tired, "hm?" And when he grasped the situation we were in he sat up on the cushions and placed his hand on my shoulder. "Pit... we're not going to school today.." He gave me a deadass serious look, but I'm still incredibly confused cause it's 9am and a Thursday.

"Um.. what?" I raised a brow and he sighed. "Roy, did you seriously not tell Pit where we had to be today?" He shouted out towards Roy's bedroom and gets up from the couch as Roy walks out in his pajamas. "Ah, come on.. I forgot!" He yawns and I forget about putting that cursed uniform tie around my neck as I plop back down on the couch. 

Are you serious, all that effort.. for nothing..!

"Sorry about that Pit, but we're taking today off to go to court. Both you and Dark are going to be used as witnesses.." Roy scratches the back of his neck and Dark gives me a comforting shoulder squeeze.

I shrink further into myself on the couch and groan. "Court?" I spat the word with distaste, I didn't want to go. Especially if he was gonna be there! Especially then.

Dark chuckled and stood up to stretch, "Well since you're already to go.. I'm gonna go get dressed, Roy can I use the bathroom?" From his bedroom's doorway Roy nods sleepily and rubs at his eyes, "I'm... I'm gonna sleep for like.. five more minutes." He announces in a groggy voice.

And now I'm all alone, isolated with all the thoughts in my head and worries of what go wrong today.

That's great, can't wait to be put on trial-

A/N: I am so sorry I take so long to update, but i just really want to wrap this story with enough time to pass the school year-

hope you understand, love you guys <3