Later

Sitting in class was the worst fucking shit ever.

The day was nearly over and all day nobody would shut the fuck up about some goddamn band-aids. "Seriously what the hell?" Some bitchy ass girl who sits beside me whispered loudly like a dumbass. People in this school really need some fucking whispering lessons. "I know," her annoying friend giggles, "what kind of shit could that idiot have gotten into this time?"

 And great, they were talking about me. Of fucking course..

"I wonder what the other guy must look like.." The stupid jock in front of them mumbled to himself like some sort of dumbass. 

"Goddamn Assholes." I got up with my shit and called out the entire class of idiots. "EXCUSE ME! WHAT!?" The bitchy substitute yells at me as I exit. 

         .

                  .

"I-I know, calm down."

Terrified I slunk back in the corner.

Nobody was supposed to be in here seeing as classes were still going on. "I know, I know." Someone outside the stall talks as if they were trying to calm someone down. I hope it wasn't me they were talking to, because moments ago I was trying to calm my breathing and stop all the tears spilling down my cheeks. "I swear it's not like that." They speak defensively and I realize they're on the phone due to the slightly muffled shouting right after they speak.

"O-okay, okay.. Yeah. I'll be home soon enough anyway so stop making such a big deal out of it." The person on the phone finishes talking and hangs up. Unfortunately for me they don't leave immediately like I hoped, instead they sigh and slump down on the floor.. right in front of the stall i'm hidden in. 

All I can do now is wait and hope that I don't get caught like this.