That's not who I am

Walking silently through the hall I can't help but silently mope a bit while the idiot next to me is so close. It seems that the "assistance" I was needed to provide was to show that New guy from before around the school, alone, not even bringing someone far more tolerable to keep this guy's short-minded attention span at bay. 

I mean, of course I wanted to refuse, but then that damn idiot could probably somehow ruin my reputation with those stupid words of his.

".. I like your hair." The blonde speaks up and I feel my heart skip a beat at the udder shock from him trying to speak to me. "Sure." I answer curtly and turn away. "No, seriously." He picks up the pace and almost takes me over as he looks down towards my face. "You know your'e eyes are really blue." 

As he smiles I feel my face heat up in a bit of anger. "S-shut up, damnit!" I look away and stop walking. ".. how the hell'd you even get to know my name?" I ask quietly.

It's quiet for a moment and he doesn't answer, but when he does I feel my teeth clench. 

"Your brother told me.." He looked at me curiously as if finding nothing wrong with what he just said. Turning slowly to face him my head buzzes and my heart aches. "Don't." I warn him harshly not letting my voice waver as I backed him against a wall.

"Don't ever speak my fucking name!" I shout in his face.

For some odd reason I get this painful familiar feeling resurface and my eyes burn.